Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society

Go down 
+5
CosmicSyzygy
Masmar
rhokk
Skittles
AOTT
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AOTT
How do you play without Shadow Form?
AOTT

Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society Empty
PostSubject: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:13 am

Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society Schudl13

So yeah I'm gonna be busy but I'm sure I'll still play far more than I should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fomj.net/
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:26 am

Looks like a fun schedule!  Calc 2....uhg. Better have those trig functions down!  Also biochem is fun.
Back to top Go down
rhokk
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
rhokk

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Physics and Calc II should be fun! Smile

This site helped me out through Calculus, hopefully it can do the same for you.
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 pm

Don't see how this is extended leave but have fun I guess.
Back to top Go down
AOTT
AOTT

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:53 pm

not so much "extended leave" as "reduced activity"
Back to top Go down
AOTT
AOTT

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 8:27 pm

I feel the need to mention it in case I happen to be stabbed or something and I disappear entirely.

I have been being harrassed, stalked, and tormented by a 40-year old, sad little excuse of a man, for the last two months.  Why?  Because I'm dating his ex-girlfriend and now he wants revenge.

This guy is ex-navy.  He didn't get very far because he's a fuckup and crashed a helicopter or something.  He's got some kind of obsession with American Indian folklore/mythos and he uses it in his little torments.  He uses feathers to let us know "he's been here."

So, the very first thing this guy did was slash my tires.  My tires, which are of an unusual size and difficult to replace.  Cost of replacement?  ~$400.  Can we prove it was him?  No!  Of course not!  Even though he fucking bragged about it for weeks to his tight-lipped cronies!  I had to move my car to a storage facility, there's another $250.

So after that, he toned his shit down a bit and mostly left little feathers around, blatantly violated the restraining order my girlfriend had against him over and over, and left cigarette ash on my bike seat now and then.  He also showed up in my parking lot, considered running me over, and then changed his mind once I snapped a picture of him.  Bastard.

So, after all this his bitter legal battle with my gf ends with him convincing the prosecuting attorney there wasn't enough evidence to prove he assaulted my gf and that if they went to court he would see to it that she looked insane enough to be institutionalized (even though they have pictures).  Bastard.  AT THIS POINT THE RESTRAINING ORDER EXPIRED.

So, while the order was still in effect, this guy still stalked and harassed my gf and had it all explained away over and over again by his crooked defense lawyer.  Now that there's nothing in the way, he does it directly and with great fucking passion.  This guy literally follows her around, follows her to class, gets way too fucking close, and yells at her, pretty much constantly.  She's got her own legal strategy to deal with that, I'm just mentioning it so you realize exactly how much effort this guy is putting into tormenting us.

A few days later this guy SHOWS UP AT MY APARTMENT AND KNOCKS ON MY DOOR.  He bolted when I called the police, but a few days later?  My bike is covered in cigarette ash and some kind of animal feces.  Animal.  Feces.  This guy is one sick fuck.

This guy still thinks that he can get back together with my gf, even though she shakes like a dying cancer patient and whimpers when he's mentioned.  He's also currently engaged in spreading lies about her sanity.  Delusional bastard.

And that brings us up to the present.  I have contacted the police, I've had information transferred to my local university police, I'm working on having a threat assessment done on him, and today I had an official harassment warning sent to him.

So, that's my life right now.  It's kind of fucked up.
Back to top Go down
CosmicSyzygy
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
CosmicSyzygy

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:39 am

you must reaaaaaaaally love this woman.....
Back to top Go down
AOTT
AOTT

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:01 pm

I don't think he'd stop if I left her.
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:27 pm

u should quit calling cops and just kick the shit outta this guy end of story.
Back to top Go down
Darn
True Noob
True Noob
Darn

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm

dukesy21 wrote:
u should quit calling cops and just kick the shit outta this guy end of story.
Maybe you could fly over and give him a hand. Razz
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:46 am

You should buy a camera, or hire Mystery Inc
Back to top Go down
Manic
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:54 am

I really hope karma fucks this guy up AOTT.
Back to top Go down
AOTT
AOTT

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 5:56 pm

I've been sick for two weeks, just went to the doctor, and apparently I also have mono now.

"You're not allowed to exercise at all or your liver/spleen might rupture.  Now, I've never seen that happen in 13 years, but... yeah, your spleen could rupture."
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:16 pm

You got the herpes!

But in all seriousness mono sucks.
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 am

You should reroll your luck stat
Back to top Go down
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:52 pm

I've been pretty lucky lately, you sure you didn't accidentally switch account magic find with me AOTT? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society   Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hay guise I'm trying to become a productive member of society
Page 1 of 1