Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Slykin
True Noob
True Noob
Slykin

Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23 Empty
PostSubject: Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23   Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, Age, Global Location/Time Zone

Fritz Bloodwraith.3829
I'm 19, US eastern time.

2.) Please list the your characters' names, their levels and professions.

Fritz Bloodwraith-Sylvari-80-Necromancer

Slykin Fierce-Human-13-Ranger

Stark Stormwind-Norn-29-Guardian

(I left the game for a bit after launch but realized I still love it and just started playing again.)

3.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

I have played a lot so here we go:

Aion
WoW
Guild Wars
Tera
SWTOR
Final Fantasy 11
RaiderZ

4.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore----4
b. Exploration/Cartography----1
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting----4
d. General casual play---2
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)----5
f. PvP or WvWvW----4

5.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

Really looking for a High-end guild to get involved with. Too much of a casual crowd (as far as I have seen) compared to Guild Wars 1.

6.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

Was looking on GW2Guru, also I remember you guys from Guild Wars 1.

7.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

Yes

8.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

I probably play anywhere from 6-15 hours a week (hypothetically).

9.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)

Yes I did, a lot.

Fritz Bloodwraith
Fritz X Shadow X
(Can't remember others)
^Gotta love that high school phase naming scheme.

I was in [LOD*] for a long time. Really was involved with them a lot, along with [Myth]/[ectos].

10.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

Really most important thing for me is to connect with the people in the guild and really enjoy being with them. This is what truly makes MMOs fun, when you get online with your guild with people you really enjoy playing/accomplishing stuff with. Not exactly a "family-aspect" but more like a huge group of friends. To me that's what makes or breaks a guild; exactly how close-knit and fun everyone is when they are all together.

11.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

I got the game and played pre-release then got bored with it after a month and getting my first 80. Came back about a week ago and realized I really overlooked a lot of things and I still enjoy playing a lot (I just need some more 80s as you can tell). Also I realized the game itself is still adding new things as they try to make Guild Wars 2 more interesting for the players. I really wanted to join a guild pertaining to the type you are because you guys know how to do Dungeon runs and things of that nature. Being a Guild Wars 1 veteran of DoA/UW/Sin runs, I know how important it is to have a good group of people for dungeons which is why I am applying to you guys. I understand I have one 80 and I may be a bit on the backburner in characters/gear-wise but seeing your guild gave me hope to get motivated and get my characters up and running. I hope to hear back from you guys and thanks for taking the time to read this application.

Last edited by Slykin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23   Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 am

+1/trial
Back to top Go down
Rider
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Rider

PostSubject: Re: Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23   Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:07 am

+1 for trial
Back to top Go down
Drake
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23   Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:29 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Rider
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Rider

PostSubject: Re: Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23   Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:33 pm

Invited 1/31...Probation 'til 2/23

Post here with your run info....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23   Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fritz/Slykin App - probation till 2-23
Page 1 of 1