Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23

Go down 
+5
Mitch
Rupert
Sophie Gifu
Frosty
Lyra
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyra
True Noob
True Noob

Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 Empty
PostSubject: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:15 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, Age, Global Location/Time Zone
Lyra Dendera.5380 Age: Let's just say over 21 Location Spain GMT+1 but I'm from the UK

2.) Please list the your characters' names, their levels and professions.
Moraima - Ele
Lyra Dendera - Mesmer
Star Maiden - Necro
Lady of Frost - Ranger

All level 80

3.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

GW1
Aion
Forsaken World

Not playing any of them atm

4.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore 6
b. Exploration/Cartography 4
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting 2
d. General casual play 1
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) 3
f. PvP or WvWvW 5

5.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

I am looking for an active guild with lots of members and stuff happening. I've known Rupert for a long time and he has good things to say about you.
I'm looking to make new friends and do new stuff.

6.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
I've been friends with Rupert for about 5 years I think. We met in GW1.

7.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone? Yes

8.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week? Across all characters I've played 943 hours - I guess that makes me active. I usually play every day sometimes only a couple of hours - more if I can.

9.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
GoDT/BBS in PvE WOLF, Dead r Alive, BuRN and CELT in HA. I was co-leader of the last 3 which is where I met Rupert.

10.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

1. Good team spirit, people should enjoy doing stuff together and willing to help and respect each other.
2. Activity. A guild needs active player base, so it can function properly. A good lively guild chat is a great thing.
3. Good leadership. People need to know what's happening when and if problems occur they will be sorted promptly.

11.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

I hope to be a good guildie. I'm friendly and outgoing, willing to learn and adapt. i will always help and above all I like to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Moved topic to it's own thread. Smile

I'm not sure I'd call our guild chat lively, but a lot of people hang out on ts.

/trial
Back to top Go down
Sophie Gifu
How do you play without Shadow Form?
How do you play without Shadow Form?

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 9:41 pm

+1 for trial.
Back to top Go down
Rupert
True Noob
True Noob
Rupert

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:29 am

As lyra said we have known each over for around 5 years. She is a lovely lady and a great person to be around! Hanging out on ts chatting to anyone and everyone, a friendly face to all (:

Although lyra mainly did PvP (HA) in gw1 and never really ventured into the high-end area, i feel that she has a great willingness to learn and develop her skills. And i really feel that with her in ToA it will help do this.

Without lyra i probably wouldnt of even continued playing gw1 when i first got it, but she took me in and taught me hehe Razz

I really feel like lyra would be a great asset to the guild!

+1
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:26 am

/trial
Back to top Go down
Dragon Lift
True Noob
True Noob
Dragon Lift

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:39 am

Rupert wrote:
As lyra said we have known each over for around 5 years. She is a lovely lady

*stops reading* +1
Back to top Go down
Drake
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Drake

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 am

/trial
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Invited 1/29/13. Probation till 2/12/13.

Officers edit this space -- run/date/comment/sign:

CoE + HotW story modes 3/02/2013 - from the 2 runs I've been on with her I must say that I'm worried about her learning curve. She said herself that she's a bit of a dungeon newbie (nothing wrong with that if you get better) but her general ability level is quite lower than what we expect from new recruits. - matti
Back to top Go down
Blood and Fury
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:49 am

I've done a few Fractal runs with her and I think that she is more than willing to listen and to learn. Since she's a bit of a dungeon newbie, I think that it's just repitition that she needs. I know that the first few times through a dungeon, I've felt like a fish out of water, but once you do it a few times, it comes easier. She has been able to to better on each Fractal once she's seen it.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 pm

She left the guild. Closing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23   Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lyra's App: Probation till 2/23
Page 1 of 1