Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heavenz's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heavenz
True Noob
True Noob

Heavenz's Application Empty
PostSubject: Heavenz's Application   Heavenz's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
HidenSeekZoo.5143, 20, SoCal (PST)

2.) Please list your character names, classes, and levels.
Shiverpeak Skunk (Guardian 80)
Hide N Seek Zoo - alt (Thief 6)
Kashe Z - PvP main (Ranger 4 Champion Hunter)
Illustrious Indica - PvP alt (Mesmer 2)
3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? What role do you play in a team?
On my Guardian, I run a GS/Mace-Shield support build in PvE, and am average-geared. I need a group to start dungeons/fractals.
I run a Shortbow/Axe-Warhorn build on my PvP Ranger. I roll with rock-dog runes.
4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
Northern Shiverpeaks and yes.

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
GW1 - yes.
WoW - no.
AoC - no.
Planetside - no.

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore
b. Exploration/Cartography
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting
d. General casual play
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)
f. PvP or WvWvW

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
I'm a former member from GW1 looking to return to a great community.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
I don't really remember many of the members aside from eVoVe the leader.

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
Yes.

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
4hrs/day during the week, 6-10 on the weekend.

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Yes - Helios Dracus, Heavenz N Hexes, etc. [ToA] [VD] [DIE] [ZoS]

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
A sense of community is the most important factor of a guild to me because without a healthy (not numerous) group dynamic, there is no point of a guild working towards a common goal.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

Can't wait to return!!
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

PostSubject: Re: Heavenz's Application   Heavenz's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Quote :

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? What role do you play in a team?
On my Guardian, I run a GS/Mace-Shield support build in PvE, and am average-geared.
Unless I am missing something you only have 1 level 80, with average gear (not sure what that is). 

Unless your reference vouches heavily for you there is nothing here that warrants overlooking the requirement of 2 80's to be in the guild. 

/no
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Heavenz's Application   Heavenz's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 10:39 am

I remember your name from GW1 ToA but not well enough to say that I know you. Your past in ToA tells me that you probably remember what we look for in members as well as what we require for diversity. At one year into the game you should have way more than 1 level 80 character.

Thank you for taking the time to apply with us. I am going to have to say no until I see some more diversity.
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

PostSubject: Re: Heavenz's Application   Heavenz's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:36 pm

Since you're a re app I'd be willing to see past the only 1 80 character with the stipulation that you level another before your probation ends (typically 2 weeks). This would be an exception the guild leaders would have to grant you. 

Do you remember any specific people within toa that you feel would vouch for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavenz's Application   Heavenz's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavenz's Application
Page 1 of 1