Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+5
K A I T L Y N N
eVoVe
AOTT
Draezha
AaronReign
9 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronReign
True Noob
True Noob
AaronReign

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:09 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone

Account Name: Oblivion Chaser.5378

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.

Exalted Grixis  - Level 80 Necromancer
Skor Burntsoul  - Level 80 Elementalist
Aeren Reign  - Level 40 Warrior
Pleak  - Level 12 Mesmer

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?

My main is my necromancer and I usually play it with condition damage/tanky. I usually play DPS. My necromancer is geared with almost full rampagers, all exotics.
My elementalist is geared with full beserker's gear, all exotics. 
I'm currently working on my Warrior which will be my main eventually.
I am also going to be making a Guardian as well so that I have a little bit more versatility in roles.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?

Jade Quarry and I do intend to change over to Dragonbrand if I am accepted and once I have the gold to do so.

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

Guild Wars 1, I still play Guild Wars 1 sometimes.
WoW, I don't play anymore.

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore  - 4
b. Exploration/Cartography  - 5
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting  - 2
d. General casual play  - 3
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)  - 4
f. PvP or WvWvW  - 3 

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

I don't have a guild right now and I really want to join ToA, because all of my friends that I play Guild Wars 2 with are there, especially Liz. I miss being able to play with them as much as I used to since they left FOMJ for ToA. I would really like to be part of a guild that runs things with good organization and that does all the fun things in the game that I miss out on due to not being in a guild.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

I heard about ToA from Guild Wars 1 and Liz. I know a couple people in ToA, especially Liz, she is my best friend.
- Zombie Liz
- Alice of The Twist
- Monster Marz

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

Yes

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

Right now I play almost every single day, due to break from school. I play about 7 hours a day or less, depending if I'm doing anything else.

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)

Yes I played Guild Wars 1 for about 8 years and I still log on from time to time.
My characters are: Oblivion Chaser and Ivan Skold
I was in Scions of Carver [SCAR] for a very short period of time towards the end of it's days after I was invited by Liz and I was in various other small guilds.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

Members that respect each other and listen to each other, and teamwork. I think good teamwork means everything in multiplayer co-op games and I think it is the foundation of a good guild and enjoying the game to it's fullest.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

I really appreciate the few runs that I've been on with ToA, they were a great experience and I would look forward to being able to do runs with the guild again.
Back to top Go down
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Known him for 7 years. He's my best friend and I'd vouch for him no matter what. He is a decent player and listens to instructions well. I've brought him into a few ToA runs with me before and he has done fine.

+1
Back to top Go down
AOTT
How do you play without Shadow Form?
AOTT

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm

I've known him for 3 years, he's excellent at taking directions and shows remarkable flexibility.

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.fomj.net/
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:23 pm

I seem to remember the name Ivan Skold from GW1.

/trial
Back to top Go down
K A I T L Y N N
K A I T L Y N N

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:20 am

Looks like a capable player, meets the requirements.

+1/trial from me
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:20 am

Did a few runs with him yesterday and he performed well. +1
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:12 am

app looks gd, has friends here +1 from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sophieface
True Noob
True Noob

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 am

+1 Smile nice guy, who is good at listening Razz
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 12:18 pm

Looks great. +1
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 pm

invited 7/2/13
Back to top Go down
AaronReign
True Noob
True Noob
AaronReign

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 12:49 am

I did TA up/up and forward/forward. SE Story and I did CoE path 1 and 3 today. The TA runs were with Marz, AOTT, Liz and Dan. The SE Story was just with AOTT, Liz and 2 pugs. And the CoE was with Mitch, AOTT, Liz and Kotaff. Most of the runs went smooth, but the CoE run was a little rocky for myself, because my elementalist isn't properly geared just yet. Though I learned quite a bit and it worked out okay in the end.
Back to top Go down
AaronReign
True Noob
True Noob
AaronReign

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:25 pm

Last night I did paths 1 and 3 of SE with Mitch and some others. Both paths went fine with exception of the last 10% health of the destroyer of earth because Liz switched for rewards and everyone went down. The day before I did Arah and CoE with Liz, AOTT and some others from the guild.
Back to top Go down
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 4:13 pm

AaronReign wrote:
Last night I did paths 1 and 3 of SE with Mitch and some others. Both paths went fine with exception of the last 10% health of the destroyer of earth because Liz switched for rewards and everyone went down. The day before I did Arah and CoE with Liz, AOTT and some others from the guild.

OP Guardian changes characters = party dies... heheh woops..
Back to top Go down
AaronReign
True Noob
True Noob
AaronReign

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:39 pm

haven't posted for a while, over the weekend I did quite a few dungeons with various members of the guild. Liz and I helped Marz get his dungeon master title by doing a few paths that nobody really likes to do. Everything went smooth for the most part and I'm having fun doing stuff with ToA.

I also did the guild events on Sunday and it was a lot of fun, I'm excited to get commendations for ascended accessories because laurels take way too long
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1