Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

spending rank progression points

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

spending rank progression points Empty
PostSubject: spending rank progression points   spending rank progression points I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:35 am

What's the most effective way to spend them? Up until now I've put all of mine into Guard Killer and Defense Against Guards, but the first two levels of Arrow Cart Mastery look really strong now.
I'm also a bit concerned about the wording of level 6 Guard Killer - "All guard killer bonuses now also affect enemy lords and supervisors" - so they didn't already? What counts as a guard if supervisors don't?
Lastly, does anyone know if there's a rank cap, or can we theoretically keep gaining enough points to max everything out eventually?
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: spending rank progression points   spending rank progression points I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:05 pm

1. Arrow cart mastery is essential now.

2. Non guild claimers are guards. Usually labeled scout etc.

3. I would assume no cap seeing as some people are bryond 90-100 already but no person has gotten high enough (to my knowledge) to max everything yet.
Back to top Go down
Nente/Wes
How do you play without Shadow Form?
How do you play without Shadow Form?

PostSubject: Re: spending rank progression points   spending rank progression points I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Arrow carts when upgraded will hit for 2.5k + a tick it it's by far the first thing you should upgrade
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

PostSubject: Re: spending rank progression points   spending rank progression points I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:28 pm

im thinking arrow carts will not remain as strong, but I would still get the first "rank" of ac mastery that gives you extended range. (edit: they will definitely be changed)

some people liked to save up and go for the increased supply capacity but I personally am just levelling up the ranks in terms of ascending requirements (i.e. I got all the abilities that took 1 point, then 2 points, then 3 points, then 5 etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spending rank progression points   spending rank progression points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

spending rank progression points
Page 1 of 1