Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garr's app

Go down 
+6
Mitch
Mistress Misty
Albus [HRUU]
Xiao
Chucks
Garr1337
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:36 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone

Garr.6289, 18, US, est

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.

I Iz Leet Beast Of - thief - 80
Garr The Elite - warrior - 80
Garr Guards U - guardian - 80
Garretto The Necro - necro - 80
and a slot for every other profession (would list current names but subject to change none of them are past lvl 10)

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?

guardian - PVT weaps, armor, and trinkets w/ sapphire mods and boon runes (2 sanct 2 monk 2 water), i play a support/tanky role, i use +50 (or 60 i dont remember) boon duration and spam 3 utility shouts, meanwhile attempting to tank whatevers around, just kinda ur basic support/tank guardian (still missing a few weap sets ill have that fixed soon)

warrior - same as guardian, except i also have a zerker setup, again mainly a tanky role, kinda stopped using since my guardian hit 80, im gonna get another build for them soon bc i do kinda like my warrior

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?

Sorrows Furnace, and only if needed

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

GW1, yes|defiance, yes|vindictus, yes

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore - 3
b. Exploration/Cartography - 4
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting - 3
d. General casual play - 4
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) - 5
f. PvP or WvWvW - 1

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

i want an active guild, where i can freely communicate w/ ppl i have something in common w/ as well as enjoy playing w/, also im tired of being in small/inactive guilds

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

ive known about ToA since gw1, i dont remember exactly how, i prob know more then im gonna say but to keep it simple im just gonna say Manic and a few others that hopped over from NAME

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

yes and yes

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

depends on my amount of free time, i get on every day and depending on if sum1 i know is online or i need to get something done is what depends on weather or not i continue to play, another reason why im looking to join an active guild, more incentive to actually play the game

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)

I Iz Leet Beast Of, O No Im On Fire, Zidane Iz The Chick, Necromancer Henchie, Who R U To Judge, Illlll Riot Illlll, Garretto Summons A, Garr The Legendary, Call Me Leet U Noob
Riot - Leader
NAME
ToYs
LOD
icU
HRUU
currently - LUCK1, LUCK2 i used to lead them both, there post gw2 release guilds used to be the 2 most active guilds in the game, since i sold my ownership of them theyve gone downhill

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

guilds have became more of a small community in this game, im looking for a guild that still acts as a guild did, they play together, have fun with the game, can freely communicate to one another and like to have fun, but if i had to say what was the #1 thing, itd be a friendly place to chat with people who arent going to just ignore u as if u dont exist

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 pm

You'll be an alliance rank but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

/trial
Back to top Go down
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:53 pm

well, theres a big chance ill swap servers if i start to like the guild
Back to top Go down
Xiao
True Noob
True Noob
Xiao

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:32 am

Your guild wars 1 names look familiar.. Were you in ToYs in the original or remake?
Back to top Go down
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:39 am

both, but i remember xiao ur the 1 who invited me to ToYs the 2nd time around
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:08 am

you were in a lot of guilds (even hruu apparently?)... do you have itchy feet?
Back to top Go down
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:17 am

that was over a very long span of time, and any1 who knows me knows im very loyal to guilds, even when theyre going down the drain,

Riot - Leader - computer broke, was going offline for extended period of time
NAME - left after it was annouced in gw2 as a shell guild
ToYs - left due to issues w/ certain members & i wasnt big on DoA
LOD - again, computer issues ended up going offline for months so i left
icU - died
HRUU - and issues irl had me offline for over a month so i was kicked

currently - LUCK1, LUCK2 i used to lead them both, there post gw2 release guilds used to be the 2 most active guilds in the game, since i sold my ownership of them theyve gone downhill - joined sep 3rd, still with them today

i really dont hop alot, its just over a time span it begins to look like alot

oh and as for GW2 ive been in NAME (left when they annouced they were a shell) - DC still in (never repped) RIOT - tired to get it goin, didnt work out (still in) XE - still in no plans of leaving through i wont rep often FUZZ - annouced it was dead so i left LotM - was made to be a small guild, still in it, no plans of leaving through i wont rep often
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:27 am

Garr1337 wrote:
any1 who knows me knows im very loyal to guilds, even when theyre going down the drain
I can vouch for this - I don't remember you superwell but I do know that you were one of the few who stuck around in NAME after the rest of us abandoned ship. I do also recall I Iz Leet Beast Of from ToYs, and from both guilds I remember you being a decent guy.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 am

You clearly have a leadership sense of mind and I can appreciate that.

You qualify as alliance only unless you move to Dragonbrand, but if you rep with us a lot and get involved with our community you may find this is the place for you.
Back to top Go down
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:41 am

well id be more then happy to move over to another server, but only if i knew i was going to somewhere id like, i dont wanna join a guild, waste 30gish on a transfer just for things not to work out and have to swap back over to sorrows, once i get in rep for awhile and decide i like yall, ill swap over gladly ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:48 am

Garr1337 wrote:
30gish
you're in for a disappointment >_<
Back to top Go down
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:59 am

lol 30g isnt that much tbh i dont mind wasting it on a transfer
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 pm

what I meant was that it's actually over 50g
Back to top Go down
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:49 pm

so about a days worth of cof farming instead of a half of a day Razz still not that big of a deal
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:45 pm

(=
Back to top Go down
Garr1337
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:59 pm

so any word on my trial?
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 pm

I will try to get you on a trial in the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
Nente/Wes
How do you play without Shadow Form?
How do you play without Shadow Form?

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:17 am

The first time I met Garr was in Guild Wars 1. It was during a really really really bad DoA run and he was trying his best to keep the teams morals up while one of our tanks was displaying really poor attitude. (the other guy was literally screaming at people in TS) I chatted with him several times afterwards and can vouch for him being a very easy going guy who just wants to have a good time.

In NAME he was one of the last members to leave and stuck with it until Baz finally decided to call it a Shell guild.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sophieface
True Noob
True Noob

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:02 am

I don't know Garr but if he's the kind of guy who will keep morale up in runs then +1 from me - definitely need it in some fractals runs >_<
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:09 am

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:01 am

invited as alliance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garr's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garr's app   Garr's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garr's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Application Archive-
Jump to: