Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App na na na

Go down 
+2
matti
Teryiaki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teryiaki
True Noob
True Noob

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 am

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
Teryaki.2735, 18, GMT+1, Poland

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
Teryiaki 80 lvl thief full gear
Shield of Teryiaki 80 lvl guard full gear
rest is lvl 1 Very Happy

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?
I play PvE only. I have 100% world on thief but it is not my main. My both chars are exo geared.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
Far shiverpeaks, willing to change

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
GW1, LoL-i dont play them anymore

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore 1
b. Exploration/Cartography 1
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting 3
d. General casual play 1
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) 6
f. PvP or WvWvW 1

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
Ive played gw2 for 100h+ and I got bored of it. Did 100% map, 2 chars, some fracs. Doing dungs with pugs is so so boring to me...What kept me playing gw1 for 6000h was end game areas DoA mainly but also UWsc and some fow. I hope that when i join a guild that was doing what i loved in gw1 i will find something interesting in gw2.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
gwscr.com/forum/index.php

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
yes

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
As i said i got bored and i am not playing anymore and currently looking for something to do in this game

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Yes, Lara Luvs Lara, icU ToYs zraw some french guilds with Kinky loves kity and R U S T in peace

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
retarded humor and daily pve runs

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.\
nope
Back to top Go down
matti
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
matti

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: Re: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:41 am

From reading multiple answers, you seem to get bored quite fast. Not sure if paying 1800 gems to transfer would be worth your gold/money.

I think for most of us in ToA, there are so many things still to do or explore in this game that getting bored is just not an option.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: Re: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:39 pm

Teryiaki wrote:
3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?
I play PvE only. I have 100% world on thief but it is not my main. My both chars are exo geared.

Can you answer this question with a more complete answer. Which of your character is actually your main, since your thief is apparently not, so can you talk about them?

We would hope that they are both geared with exotic armor/weapons/trinkets, but what kind are they? And please answer the last part of this question "What role do you play in a team?".
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: Re: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 2:55 pm

what french guilds were u in?
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: Re: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:36 pm

This app barely meets minimum requirements, and when that happens I try to judge the app based on the personality and how you spend your time when not in guild runs.

Your app tells me that unless your guild does everything in it's power to entertain you then you are just going to get bored and leave. Your application to me clearly says, "I enjoyed GW1 for speed clears and fast money and I want a guild in GW2 that will give me the same thing."

You heard about ToA on gw2scr and I do not post advertisements for our guild there since we are not a speed clear guild.
I am not sure you will fit in here that well.

/somewhat undecided.

Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: Re: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:26 am

/trial
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: Re: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:05 am

closing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

App na na na Empty
PostSubject: Re: App na na na   App na na na I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App na na na
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Application Archive-
Jump to: