Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorrows Embrace Record Runs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Sorrows Embrace Record Runs Empty
PostSubject: Sorrows Embrace Record Runs   Sorrows Embrace Record Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:27 pm

In order to set a standard for "ToA tactics" a description is below for what must be killed on each path. If it is not written down its fair game for faster tactics.

Timer starts as soon as the FIRST cut scene starts. Timer ends as soon as the final boss is killed.

Path requirements:
Path 1 - Every barrier along the path must be destroyed before passing through it.
Current Record - 9 Mins

Path 2 - No current record or tactics defined.

Path 3 - The 3 foes across the bridge must be killed and the next 3 foes must be killed. The foes that run up the hill after the first chest spawns must be killed.
Current Record - 9 Mins

Last edited by Mitch on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Embrace Record Runs   Sorrows Embrace Record Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Ideally a video would be posted so we could tracks minutes & seconds.

I realize these screenshots suck really bad so let me explain why they are this way:

First I turned on time stamps in chat.
When the whole party entered the dungeon and we were ready I triggered the first cutscene and typed the word 'start' in party chat. When the dungeon was complete and the final cutscene was skipped I typed 'finish' in the party chat....
THEN I went back and did a screenshot of my chat window showing the words 'start' and 'finish'.
The screenshots were NOT taken at the time i typed the words which is why they look odd.

Both clearly show a start and finish time of 9 mins for each path though.
I would like to do videos of this as well and will look into it at a later date.

path 1 start
Sorrows Embrace Record Runs Sep1start
path 1 finish
Sorrows Embrace Record Runs Sep1finish

path 3 start
Sorrows Embrace Record Runs Sep3start
path 3 finish
Sorrows Embrace Record Runs Sep3finish
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Embrace Record Runs   Sorrows Embrace Record Runs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:54 pm

updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorrows Embrace Record Runs   Sorrows Embrace Record Runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorrows Embrace Record Runs
Page 1 of 1