Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wookie
True Noob
True Noob
Wookie

Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele? Empty
PostSubject: Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?   Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:32 am

In more than one location I have seen a recommendation of using a Sup Sigil of Battle on one of the daggers of a DD Ele, the other being a Sup Sigil of Bloodlust. My confusion is why Battle? The boon of Might is applied when switching to the Sup Battle applied weapon in combat and lasts for 20 sec. But, as you all know, Elementalists do not enjoy the luxury of weapon swap. So why would I spend 3g+ for this sigil which would be utterly useless , imo, for an Ele? School me plz.

I think Bloodlust/Corruption would be a better option.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?   Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:48 am

Switching attunements (which you should be doing every few seconds) triggers the weapon swap.
Back to top Go down
Wookie
True Noob
True Noob
Wookie

PostSubject: Re: Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?   Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:02 am

Ah!.. Well that certainly changes thing. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nente/Wes
How do you play without Shadow Form?
How do you play without Shadow Form?

PostSubject: Re: Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?   Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:55 pm

but remember that you must have a sigil of battle on BOTH daggers for it to work. I tried it with only one and it didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?   Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Nente/Wes wrote:
but remember that you must have a sigil of battle on BOTH daggers for it to work. I tried it with only one and it didn't work.

No you don't. You probably weren't in combat or something?
It has an ICD of 10 seconds iirc btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?   Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup Sigil of Battle? For an Ele?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Dungeons-
Jump to: