Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Away for idk how long

Go down 
+9
PowerWM
Broken Arietta
woo tang clan
Abyss
Chucks
matti
Masmar
Frosty
Albus [HRUU]
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PowerWM
True Noob
True Noob
PowerWM

Away for idk how long - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away for idk how long   Away for idk how long - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:15 pm

I'm really not sure what to say because I can't tell if I feel digusted or ragey. One thing' for sure, I'm so about to get banned on the forums ...
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Away for idk how long   Away for idk how long - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:21 pm

Is your forum account suspended? Do you have an incident number for your transaction? If so posting in this thread might get you some sort of resolution, assuming you can even post there.
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/account/Gem-Store-Questions-Issues-merged/page/36

if you read this guy's stupid long forum post, it sounds like he had the same issue that you did (or similar) and was able to get his account back after some direct appeal to Gaile Grey/another ANet person.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/support/account/Suggestions-for-CS-improvement/first#post971285
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

PostSubject: Re: Away for idk how long   Away for idk how long - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 pm

thanks guys Smile

ya ive been in and out of gaile's thread, but she just posted that they'll keep looking into it so i wont give up hope yet
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Away for idk how long   Away for idk how long - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:49 am

They better not stop looking into it. If they do, they'll have an internet mob on their hands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Away for idk how long   Away for idk how long - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Away for idk how long
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Extended Leave-
Jump to: