Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

need help

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Catch22
True Noob
True Noob
Catch22

need help Empty
PostSubject: need help   need help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:11 pm

So It may be to much to ask since, i'm new but if i wasn't new then i wouldn't need the help =P

So what progression path or is there even one that I should be looking for as a fresh 80. I got some different gear and pick-ed up more survival talents, to make my warrior more front line-able but still in rares and have only been in two run's since starting the game. =*(
Back to top Go down
Broken Arietta

Broken Arietta

need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help   need help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:51 pm

This post confuses me.
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help   need help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:07 pm

I assume your asking what dungeon should you be running to get the best gear to frontline?

If that is the case the best/easiest dungeon to complete would probably by AC. Good armor from there as well.
Back to top Go down
Dar
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help   need help I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:34 pm

For warriors one of the best armor sets to have on them is full Knights. This is the Toughness/Power/Percision armor. You can get it in one of three places mainly: Sorrow's Embrace, Arah, or Crafting. Most warriors in the guild do run this type of armor/weapon set up with Beserker trinkets. Its one of most balanced set ups that helps give out enough survivability along with a decent Power/Percsion/Crit Damage set up.

The trait set up is mostly up to you and which weapon sets you run.

Back to top Go down
Catch22
True Noob
True Noob
Catch22

need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help   need help I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:27 am

Ty dar I picked up the vigil set to replace the crafted berserker stuff I had and randomly enough I still have the berserker trinkets. got my health pool up to just over 25k in rares. But since this "style" of game play is still very new I feel so lost. I've played wow for the last 8 years and have always had a very clear path due to the linear progression style in WoW. But I wanted to at least be able to do the job intended even tho I don't know how too! Hopefully I will not be so squishy this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: need help   need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Dungeons-
Jump to: