Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance   Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:33 pm

I was talking to Miss Terribad last night, and she(?) told me about this new Catalyst Alliance that many of the prominent WvW guilds on Dragonbrand want to form. Mentioned was EA, Duel, Fury, ShvA, Qoo. . .and ToA. I was a little shocked, but pleased to see that we've been noticed as a WvW guild!

Anyway, they're creating a forum site and a large TS server to help coordinate things a little better. They're looking to have people on TS for a majority of the day (which I doubt will happen on our end, since we like to hang out on ours), but definitely in WvW.

The Catalyst Alliance Forum went up last night, apparently. There's nothing really there yet, but keep the link in mind!

When more information comes available, I'll post it here.

Adrien, I also told Terri she could funnel information through you if she couldn't find me.
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

PostSubject: Re: Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance   Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:18 pm

i saw them talking about that in wvw last night. could be fun, but I don't play enough to know how much interest there is for wvw in our guild. i would hate to enter the alliance and then get kicked for lack of activity, since that would look kind of herp.

on the other hand, our server is not ranked too high so there may not be that much pressure to contribute
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance   Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:47 am

I've already told Terri that ToA is primarily a PvE guild, so there shouldn't be any pressure there.

We'll see how things play out.
Back to top Go down
matti
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
matti

PostSubject: Re: Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance   Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 am

I'm sure if you explain her how we do our events, that she'll understand that ToA has the capability of being high end in WvW down the line.

But I don't expect to see a lot of us hanging out on a daily basis on that kind of ts server yet.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance   Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:17 am

It's a good idea though, a way to get a higher level of organization to wvw that doesn't require guild specific groups. Looks promising
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance   Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonbrand Catalyst Alliance
Page 1 of 1