Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App for Nocturnal Lunacy

Go down 
+2
Broken Arietta
NocturnalLunacy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NocturnalLunacy
True Noob
True Noob

App for Nocturnal Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 am

1. Please tell us your Account name.####, Age, Global Location/Time Zone

Nocturnal Lunacy.8563, 37, United States, Central Time

2. Please list your characters' names, levels and professions.

Nocturnal Lunacy, 80, Elementalist
    Killer Of Dhuum, 80, Ranger
    Diamonds Amethyst, 80, Necromancer
    Lakota Oyate, 80, Thief
    Dominatrix X X, 23, Mesmer
    Bonfaz Burntfurr, 42, Warrior

3. What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

World of Warcraft...no
    Runes of Magic...no
    City of Heroes...no
    Aion...no

Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)

1. Story/Lore 1
    2. Exploration/Cartography 1
    3. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting 1
    4. General casual play 4
    5. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) 5
    6. PvP or WvWvW 5

4. Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

I was invited by a member of my guild, Blue Hand Warrior Society. His name is Blood and Fury. He's representing for ToA. I was looking for groups or guilds I could do Dungeons, PvP, WvW, etc. with until I got enuf members in my guild to do the same. He mentioned ToA and now I'm here. Note: I will not be representing ToA as I will be representing my own guild, but I would like to do activities with ToA.

5. How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

Blood and Fury.

6. Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

I do not have Teamspeak altho I could get it.

7. ]How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

Approximately 5 hours a day/7days a week depending on life activities. Usually all night as I am an insomniac. Sounds bad, I just have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep for more than 2-3 hours at a time.

8. Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)

Yes, since 6 months after release. I had my own guild Heavenly Truth Finders [TruE] part of the alliance: Heavenly Truth Seekers [TRUE]

9. Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

Be active, courteous, helpful, respectful, but most of all have fun.

10. Any additional comments you would like to add.

As I've said, I am looking for a guild to do various activities with as I build my guild so that my guild and I can do the same. Even after I have built my guild up doesn't mean you'll never see me again, I will still participate in activities with ToA and possibly invite members of my guild to join. And if Arena Net ever allows for Alliances, I'd like for my guild to become an alliance with ToA.
Back to top Go down
Broken Arietta

Broken Arietta

PostSubject: Re: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:26 am

no.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:33 am

Good app but unfortunately Im going to have to vote no. We want members that we can invest our time in and know they will reciprocate their effort. You seem like a very strong player and if you didn't have a guild you were trying to build up I'm sure you would be an asset here. I'm sorry but no

/no

Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:48 am

I would be okay with bringing you in as alliance, but as full member I would have to decline. As Skittles said, we are looking for people to invest in long-term, and as primary guild.

Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:09 am

Two things:
1) Fury is a female. I have known her for 6 years now and I know she is a pretty good judge of character so that goes a long way with me.

2) I did not know you were a guild leader when Fury referred you to me. Leading a guild and building it up takes a very long time (unless your recruitment policies are quite loose) so I wish you the best of luck in that. If you get tired of that adventure I would ask you to seek us out because I think you would fit in here pretty well.

What Frosty means by "alliance" is that we have a rank in our guild that we invite people into that have no intention of representing because they are friends, officers, or leaders that we have meet over the years and are not on the same server as us. People in the alliance rank have no access to any guild features or our upgrades. Furthermore, those that do not represent cannot see our guild chat, so when we form runs or talk about our event schedule so you will not see this. Being a member of our alliance rank grants you one thing...we might PM you to join one of our runs if we don't fill quickly. Our alliance list is like a friends list that we go to before filling a slot with a pug, but if people here don't know you even that is unlikely to happen.

We are looking to grow our numbers with members that are dedicated to ToA and vested in what we have to offer.

I have to vote /no unless you change your mind.

Last edited by Mitch on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drake
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Drake

PostSubject: Re: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 am

/no
Back to top Go down
NocturnalLunacy
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Okay well thank you all for your responses. My intention was to become an alliance member not a full member. i couldn't be a full member anyway being a leader of my own guild. I was hoping to build alliances in case anet implemented alliances in the future. I have no need to benefit from any of your guild buffs or whatever as I have my own thru my own guild. As I've said before, I was just looking for a guild to run with in WvW, PvP or whatever since I do not have enuf members in my guild yet to do that.
And as far as ToA members not knowing me, I've actually done a lot of events with ToA members in WvW, PvP, PvE, dungeons, etc. They may not remember me or they may not have seen this app. And I have done a lot of events and quests in GW1 with ToA members if this is the same ToA from GW1. I even remember doing GvG and PvP with ToA members in GW1. Don't quite remember the names but I remember the tag.
Either way it's all good. I wish you all good luck. And if you ever need help don't hesitate to hit me up.
Just wanted to add, that I remember doing events in WvW I think it was with Skittles, Drake, Frosty, Mitch, actually all of you that responded. I even remember rezzing Skittles before. LoL. If you don't remember, I'm the Norn ranger that uses a combo of longbow and greatsword. My armor is guild armor that is black with white accents. Looks like huge wings on the armor lol. And usually running with a pet named Igmu Tanka, Wanbli Gleska, Uglier Than i Am, Lasher, Iktomi, etc. Or i may be on my Sylvari thief wearing green and gold armor that is guild armor. So my guild insignia is on the armor.

Last edited by NocturnalLunacy on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additonal Comments)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: App for Nocturnal Lunacy   App for Nocturnal Lunacy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

App for Nocturnal Lunacy
Page 1 of 1