Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Guardian

Go down 
+12
bogatyr
Benkensven
AOTT
rhokk
matti
Mistress Misty
Drake
Die Not
Abyss
eVoVe
Mitch
Skittles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bogatyr
True Noob
True Noob

My Guardian - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Guardian   My Guardian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Benkensven wrote:
For wvwvw I agree with you. Ah is pretty nice there especially with empower. And the 10% more boon is also useful
But pve? I have a hard time seeing where you need any kind of sustain if you got a decent DPS focused party but if you got a team with low DPS, AH is a better choice. A blind at the right time can save your whole party.  And retaliation in PvE? Lol what.. 
And calling radiance bad is just funny. 30% crit chance and perma +15% dmg, blind on demand and extra might and vulnerability.. If you call that bad I'm not sure what could classify as good.. +30 crit DMG from the other trait like isn't even close to as good. And food and wrenches should almost always increase your DPS, don't want to take DMG start dodging..

And I'm not telling everyone to run this build but it's a nice change from the lower DPS AH build most guardians cause "tanking" gets boring after a while..

i put up your trait setup and went from 51 crit chance to 61 crit chance so only  10 on 2 handers and 25 on one handers which is nice but now you are missing 30% crit dmng so that crit chance isn't that amazing without the crit dmng to back it up

the minor traits in radiance are nice but the major once are awful

the grant master  traits  at best will only help on scepter  because  lets face it mace is counterproductive in pve if ure going for dps and sword is just bad

the signet and spirit  weapon traits are worthless  so that leaves you with 30 points invested for  perma blind on trash with a bit of vuln stacks  the condi dmng   barely raises you f1 burn dmng and you get 300 persicion which has diminishing return

are trash mobs really that hard that you want to dedicate 30 points to keeping them blinded?
Back to top Go down
woo tang clan
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian   My Guardian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:13 pm

Shake your dicks boys, this pissing contest is over.
Back to top Go down
bogatyr
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian   My Guardian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:18 pm

woo tang clan wrote:

did i win? cause if i didn't win im just going to have to let it hang out some more
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian   My Guardian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:24 pm

bogatyr wrote:
woo tang clan wrote:

did i win? cause if i didn't win im just going to have to let it hang out some more

this thread just got interesting
Back to top Go down
Xiao
True Noob
True Noob
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian   My Guardian - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 pm

My Guardian - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_moqvsdeiTq1qz4rgp

^ Sums up this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Guardian   My Guardian - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Guardian
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2