Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interest in sPvP tourneys?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

Interest in sPvP tourneys? Empty
PostSubject: Interest in sPvP tourneys?   Interest in sPvP tourneys? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 1:16 pm

So the paid Spvp Tourneys are coming out soon.

Wanted to see if there was any interest in getting a casual pvp team together. No pressure, just organized tactics on ts.
Back to top Go down
zodd the immortal
True Noob
True Noob
zodd the immortal

PostSubject: Re: Interest in sPvP tourneys?   Interest in sPvP tourneys? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 4:36 pm

I'd definitely be interested.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Interest in sPvP tourneys?   Interest in sPvP tourneys? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:37 am

i havent really done pvp in gw2 but i wouldn't mind giving it a hit. although i need to make myself more familiar with skill animations. but ill work on it.
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

PostSubject: Re: Interest in sPvP tourneys?   Interest in sPvP tourneys? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 12:44 am

I'd say the best way to get into it is take a class you're already familiar with and try a few matches in heart of the mists. There are definately classes that are more favored in Spvp but any will work.

I will take some time to go over the basics with the group if we get enough interest.
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Interest in sPvP tourneys?   Interest in sPvP tourneys? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:25 pm

I will
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Interest in sPvP tourneys?   Interest in sPvP tourneys? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 9:22 pm

I'd be down for this. I'm only r8 atm, but I've started working on it again. We could probably get good practice in free tournies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest in sPvP tourneys?   Interest in sPvP tourneys? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interest in sPvP tourneys?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: WvW-
Jump to: