Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey, this is king of killers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brently
True Noob
True Noob

hey, this is king of killers Empty
PostSubject: hey, this is king of killers   hey, this is king of killers I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:59 pm

I've recently been removed from the guild because i lack many requirements.. I've been working on new roles & extending my knowledge of elite areas (the ones i don't know such as DoA/urgoz) lately I've been floating around guilds, granted officer numerous times but people in those guilds/alliances just take help & give nothing back. Also I've found alot of these people fail SC's allot & like to point the finger to the next person (not for me!) I hate when people can't take responsibility for screw ups. So i haven't been able to find a guild that's mature or one that ever gets any better. I was wondering, since i'm stuck where i'm at now is there any guild in your alliance that's less lenient than ToA. I'd like to be in your alliance because i miss the maturity of your people, & i would actually like some guidance ATM instead of teaching a bunch of nubs everywhere i go, once i get the req's down i would love to be back where i feel home ^^
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: hey, this is king of killers   hey, this is king of killers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:18 pm

You can go to yumbookah.net to browse all guilds currently in this ally. You may meet some of the requirements there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drake
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Drake

PostSubject: Re: hey, this is king of killers   hey, this is king of killers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Kill and YUM are most likely the easiest to get into, maybe SNOW as well.

Best of luck mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey, this is king of killers   hey, this is king of killers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey, this is king of killers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Access Request-
Jump to: