Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholey
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Unholey

WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ Empty
PostSubject: WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/   WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

[img]WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ Gw72510[/img]

So this is what I'm sitting on right now. 291 elite tomes and a shitton of regular ones. Obviously I only need 290 to be able to sell a leg. skill hunter package, the problem is I don't have the right amounts of each profession.

That being said, I'm willing to trade any extras I have for any of the ones I need. Granted all tomes don't normally go for the same amount but, if necessary, I'll make up for the difference. I'll also trade a reasonable amount of normals for elites as well.

P.S. I have 5697 minutes worth of booze taking up space for 80g/min if anyone wants em.
P.S.S. Whoever catches the reference gets a cookie.

Last edited by Unholey on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Drizzt

PostSubject: Re: WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/   WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 am

I got an elite mesmer and an elite ele that i'll trade for whatever you want to trade.
Back to top Go down
Navis
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Navis

PostSubject: Re: WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/   WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:34 am

I've got a few Elite tomes from various professions (2 Ele, 2 Para, 1 Assa, 1 Ranger, can't remember whatever else I have). PM me for trades next time you see me online.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/   WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 pm

Mkay so as of now I have:

Extras)
3 Ele
7 Sin
9 Derv
14 Para

Still need)
2 Mez
4 Monk
9 Rit
10 War
8 Necro
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/   WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 2:23 am

I can trade you mes, war and some necro tomes for your para tomes. pm me in-game whenev :}

Edit: I'm assuming you mean reg tomes, not leet Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/   WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTT Tomes...lots of tomes...elite tomes :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Marketplace-
Jump to: