Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nocturnal Market Guide Access

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Nocturnal Market Guide Access Empty
PostSubject: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm

I have made a price-checking guide as a reference for alliance members. I have based the results from alliance members and their personal trades and derive a month-by-month trends. To put it simply, this guide is the place to go to find accurate price checks.

Check it out and bookmark it for all your PC needs by clicking here at the Nocturnal Market Guide.

Note: No need to register to the forum and please feel free to post your own information. It's all for the betterment of the alliance!

Disclaimer: I do not claim that the prices on the site are pin-point accurate. Do not get upset with me if you don't get the exact pricing as stated in the guide.
Back to top Go down
Mess
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Mess

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks for sharing this!!
Back to top Go down
Scythe
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:01 am

Thank you for posting a link.
If i ever buy/sell anything, i'll immediately tell you:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm

awesomo the more information the happier amber gets.
happier amber gets, the better the guide.
the better the guide, the more awesome the info is!

i call it pc circle of life!
Back to top Go down
Scythe
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:18 pm

Well...I THINK i bought 20 blue rocks for 2k/ea Surprised lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:07 pm

you think??! not sure how to take that Smile

btw if you could post on the forum where the guide is linked its easier for me to organise, even if you send it in a pm to me Smile
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 pm

oops, I touched it and made it sticky.
Back to top Go down
Scythe
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Scythe

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 am

Well...fine, I bought 20 Blue Rocks at 2k/ea. lol :p

eVoVe wrote:
oops, I touched it and made it sticky.
Just made my day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:14 am

Thanks, that will be very useful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm

I am taking a mild haitus from playing guild wars atm but will still work on the guide out of game. please send all your info to "Amber" on the agro forums (where the guide is) and i'll update it.

the reasons for this is because i was recently scammed for trusting someone (r9 eternal blade) and because of irl issues (assignments, blood donations, work, university practicum, voting and job applications - take your pick!Smile

the guide is not down, i'm just simply not going to be in-client for awhile so please keep that info coming!

cheers,
amber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Market Guide Access   Nocturnal Market Guide Access I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nocturnal Market Guide Access
Page 1 of 1