Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matti
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
matti

[ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: [ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2   [ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Due to the lack of interest in the current tier-based ladder, season 2 will bring change.

- Open ladder with player rating (ELO), challenge anyone, no deadlines for matches.
- Weekly tournaments on saturday that offer qualifier points and some gold for rewards.
- Season cup after x-months that require a certain amount of qualifier points to enter.
- TS icons and various other rules from season 1 will be adapted for this new system.

This will have less pressure on people that enjoy 1v1's but might have less of a competitive spirit.

Details TBA soon.

Last edited by matti on Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

[ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2   [ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Right on, this seems like it would definitely be fun for less competitive people. ;D
As someone who is pretty competitive, I like the idea of being able to challenge anyone and not just the people in my tier so I can test myself against people I know are probably much better than I.

Season cup - Yay!
Weekly tourney - Aw yiss!

Can't wait to see how this turns out! Hopefully many more people will be interested!
Back to top Go down

[ToA] 1v1 Ladder Season 2
Page 1 of 1