Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thunderclock's Application

Go down 
+9
bogatyr
Mitch
Abyss
Albus [HRUU]
Reihn
K A I T L Y N N
Skittles
Chucks
Thunderclock
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunderclock
True Noob
True Noob

Thunderclock's Application Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:22 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone

• Thunderclock.7390, 22, USA Eastern (-5)

2.) Please list your character names, classes, and levels.

• Thunderclock - Engineer - 80
  • Thunderclock Jr - Guardian - 80
  • Sir Thunderclock - Warrior - 80
  • Big Daddy T C - Thief - 21
  • Sir Charrles Darwin - Guardian - 2

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? What role do you play in a team?

• My primary profession is my engineer (Thunderclock). He is a human geared in full rabid exotic armor and weapons with superior Runes of the Undead and superior sigils of energy and battle (although I'm not positive they stack, I have both anyway Very Happy) on my pistol/shield. I have 3 ascended rabid trinkets (amulet, access.). Primary role in dungeon is mostly to deal damage and stack vulnerability/condis. 'Nades provide a ridiculous amount of vulnerability stacks for the team, and I use elixer gun as well for aoe retaliation/regen. I occasionally also go with bombs as well (instead of flamethrower). In summary, I do the damages with a minor support role using elixer gun/health turret + blast finishers.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?

• DB 4 lyfe

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

• League of Legends used to be my stuff. 3k+ games and all that jazz. Played a little bit of gw1, but this has really been my first MMORPG since I have stayed away from subs.

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore - 2
b. Exploration/Cartography - 3
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting - 4
d. General casual play - 3
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) - 5
f. PvP or WvWvW - 4

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

• I would like to join a community where I hope to enhance the gameplay experience of the people around me and make new friends. GW2 is a very fun game, but can sometimes get lonely. Playing the game with a group of people that you genuinely enjoy hanging out with and chatting with makes this game really special for me. I have had a few groups like that in the past, which have over time changed and faded away. I hope to find that again here Smile
  • I also would like to better my gameplay by discussing strats/engaging in hardcore content with people who are better/more knowledgeable than me.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

• Reddit. The source of all my GW2 info Smile, and no I don't know anyone in ToA Sad

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

• Yes

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

• 2-3 hours during the week hopefully when I get home from work (6:30ish EST). Then, multiple hours on the weekends.

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)

• I played, but didn't really get THAT into it. This could be due to a lack of openworld environment or just that I was noob and had no idea what to do and no real life friends who played.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

• Community. I want to be around and play with people that I wouldn't mind just sitting in TS and chatting with. I would like to get to know the people I play with at a deeper level than their IGN. I feel like this just enhances the gaming experience! Smile

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

• #dontnerfteq
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Quote :
    I also would like to better my gameplay by discussing strats/engaging in hardcore content with people who are better/more knowledgeable than me.

This is a great quality and this app looks impressive. +1
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Same as ChAcks!

+1
Back to top Go down
K A I T L Y N N
How do you play without Shadow Form?
K A I T L Y N N

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:15 pm

Meets the requirements and has the willingness to improve and learn. +1/trial from me

See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Reihn
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:38 pm

App looks good. +1 /trial from me
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:38 pm

we're on reddit? also, what's reddit? 

and + 1
Back to top Go down
Abyss
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Abyss

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 11:52 pm

Albus [HRUU] wrote:
we're on reddit? also, what's reddit? 

and + 1
Dallas put up a guild recruitment thread a few days ago.  It's the place where people go when they want to get sucked into the internet and never see daylight again.
 I'll also say /trial.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:18 am

+1
trial
Back to top Go down
bogatyr
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:39 am

they don't stack
Back to top Go down
AOTT
AOTT

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:33 am

App looks good, +1 PUT HIM ON TRIAL

WHAT IS THE NATURE OF YOUR CRIME
Back to top Go down
http://www.fomj.net/
dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:53 am

good app +1 from me
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:21 pm

+1 trial
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Trialed in CM p1 +2

Invited 9/22
Back to top Go down
Thunderclock
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:47 pm

I believe I am supposed to post back in here regarding the stuff I have been up to.

Ran trial on CM p1 + p2, which  I think went well. I didn't do anything too stupid that I remember and the runs were pretty quick (I think...but I don't have much CM experience).

Also did guild missions, which are always fun. Also did karka queen, which was cool since I hadn't done it yet.

Yesterday did arah p2 with E P I and....I can't really remember the others (sorry!) which went well too I believe. Didn't take too long. No lupi wipe, which is always good and overall a good time.

Today I jumped in the last bit of CoF p2 and helped lil miss mes among others finish that. I didn't know what the plan was initially since I jumped in quickly and was not on ts at the time, but I think it went well anyway. No wipes or anything.

I think that's it so far.
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 1:21 pm

have done a few runs with thunderclock now all went no seems to be fitting in well in the guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manic
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 6:48 am

I believe I was part of the Arah P2 run with E P I and Thunderclock. Was an enjoyable run had by all.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Thunder left the guild yesterday. no reason given.
Can anyone shed light on this by chance?
Back to top Go down
Thunderclock
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Overall, I didn't think the guild was a good fit for me. I appreciate the opportunity and I wish you all the best.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 pm

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunderclock's Application   Thunderclock's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderclock's Application
Page 1 of 1