Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application

Go down 
+10
Skittles
K A I T L Y N N
AaronReign
Mistress Misty
Mitch
AOTT
Sophieface
Draezha
rhokk
Quoki
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quoki
True Noob
True Noob

Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application Empty
PostSubject: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
Cbomb.4310, 26, Chicago

2.) Please list your character names, classes, and levels. &
3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? What role do you play in a team?

Acer Lux Quoki, guardian80. Mostly knights/swordKnight, with divinity and zerker stuff, expensive +5/+5 infusions. I usually play hammer with scepter/staff in an AH build. The original goal with this character was to play tanky/support in groups. Its my main so I have more skins/weapon options on this character. Max AR, I'm 40something in fractals. I got dungeon master on this character within the first month of the game.

Belle Ex Quoki, engineer80. Mostly rampager gear. Its an HGH grenade character. Its my condition damage character but I suppose its technically a little hybrid. Shes up to 30something in fractals but I've replaced my AR infusions with stats since I'd rather bring my guardian to high fractals. I have most story mode dungeons unlocked on this character as well.

Reishi Hon Quoki, elem80. Mostly magi with zerker/divinity stuff. I play a support staff elem. I originally rolled this character for WvW. Shes fun to play in dungeons but again, this is primarilly my WvW character.

Onoma To Poeia, warrior80. This is my first asura! (and first non-sylvari). All zerker gear. I caved in to the meta and rolled one. I'm running axe/mace and a longbow.

Everyone is loaded out with exotics, ascended, infusions, etc.
I've got some other characters in the 30-60 area.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
I'm on JQ atm. I have no issues with switching servers, but its expensive and I'd rather take it slow; I assume you guys have a trial member status or whatever. If we're a good fit I'd go for it.

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
I played WoW for 6 years in the same guild from launch. I'll spare you the essay of info on that unless you really want to hear it.
I played RIFT for a few tiers, TOR for a couple tiers, AION for pvp, EVE for pvp. Couple others I played briefly but was more involved in other games at the time (like GW1).

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of GW2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore 2
b. Exploration/Cartography 4
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting 4
d. General casual play 3
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) 5
f. PvP or WvWvW 3

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
I get the impression that you guys are a fun PvE oriented guild. I like fast runs, but I believe 'zrker only' isnt the end-all to make that happen. I skip certain packs, but I wont hax through walls to bypass most of a dungeon path. Correct me if I'm wrong but thats a vibe I got from your guild's description.

Bottom line, I'm looking for an active guild to run lots of dungeons, fractals, guild missions, and some occasional WvW.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
Was obscurely mentioned in prophesy on an Aztec pyramid and I went on a national treasure-esq adventure until I found this website.
No, I dunno, it was some sub-forum somewhere.

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
I dont think I have TS on this comp yet but I can dl it rq. My current guild uses Mumble and.. I strongly prefer Vent or TS. Are you guys pretty active on your voice comms?

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
Right now I'm mostly just logging on for the daily. If theres actually people around I'll corral them into a dungeon or we'll check out the new 2 week content. If I find some more people to play with I imagine I'll play more.

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Yes, but not much. I had a max lvl monk and did the 55hp thing but I was playing other games lots more at the time.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
Friendly, maturity, being active.
Not very specific I guess but I think that largely covers what I'm looking for.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
I'm currently in a multi-game community. I like the people plenty but their interest in GW2 has dwindled down to being almost non-existent. I play other games like BL2 with them; they have a chapter ramping up for FF14 I might check out. I'm not looking to leave them but I'm looking for more people involved in GW2. Just thought I'd be up front about that.
Back to top Go down
rhokk
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
rhokk

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Quoki wrote:
7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
I get the impression that you guys are a fun PvE oriented guild. I like fast runs, but I believe 'zrker only' isnt the end-all to make that happen. I skip certain packs, but I wont hax through walls to bypass most of a dungeon path. Correct me if I'm wrong but thats a vibe I got from your guild's description.

Bottom line, I'm looking for an active guild to run lots of dungeons, fractals, guild missions, and some occasional WvW.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
Friendly, maturity, being active.
Not very specific I guess but I think that largely covers what I'm looking for.
I think that we will meet your expectations. Plenty of Fractals, CoE, CoF, SE, and Arah runs are formed. With the new dungeon update, I've seen other paths forming (HoTW, CM, and TA).

Quoki wrote:
9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
I dont think I have TS on this comp yet but I can dl it rq. My current guild uses Mumble and.. I strongly prefer Vent or TS. Are you guys pretty active on your voice comms?
There are people on during prime time for EST and Europe for sure, as well as for guild and game events. Other than that, the server can be quiet.

Quoki wrote:
13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
I'm currently in a multi-game community. I like the people plenty but their interest in GW2 has dwindled down to being almost non-existent. I play other games like BL2 with them; they have a chapter ramping up for FF14 I might check out. I'm not looking to leave them but I'm looking for more people involved in GW2. Just thought I'd be up front about that.
Solid application, nice personality; +1 from me.
Even if you don't rep us all the time or switch servers, I'd give a +1 for alliance.
Back to top Go down
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Great application, good to see another person who is high level in FOTM!

I'd say we're pretty active on TS during the weekends and afternoons on weekdays EST time zone and quite a few from EU as well. There are times however that it can be quiet.

I don't know how else to say, just reading your app you seem like an excellent person to become part of the guild and I'm sure others will feel the same ;D

I think regardless of how active you are even if only a few times a week, you would fit in wonderfully here!

+1
Back to top Go down
Sophieface
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:54 pm

+1... Good app, even if it made my eyes go funny Razz 

Hope to see you around Smile
Back to top Go down
AOTT
How do you play without Shadow Form?
AOTT

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:34 pm

I want to collect you.  Your app is ermagerdamazing.  +1
Back to top Go down
http://www.fomj.net/
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:37 pm

AOTT wrote:
ermagerdamazing.

I'm pretty sure you could invent a language with all of the words you come up with ;P
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:15 pm

+1. well written app and thorough. I look forward to meeting you.
Our TS is quite active during prime times and many times runs will form just from chatter in TS. 

High level fractals are nice, we have a very large group of people that are 40+.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:23 pm

looks great +1
Back to top Go down
AaronReign
True Noob
True Noob
AaronReign

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:48 pm

App hurts my eyes, but everyone else likes it so I'll trust them. +1
Back to top Go down
K A I T L Y N N
K A I T L Y N N

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:49 pm

After looking over the app I can say this is a pretty well done application.

To a personal reference if I'm on I can be found somewhere in our TeamSpeak.

+1 to the 40+ Fractals and yes we do a lot of dungeons and as Rhokk mentioned there has been an increase in interest in the other less common dungeons.

As for the server thing we can only make you an alliance member until a full switch is made.

+1/Trial See you in Game
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:18 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:47 am

strong player and very well written application. 

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:11 pm

nice and detailed application

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 pm

invited as alliance 8/8
Back to top Go down
Quoki
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:52 pm

I did CM 1 and 3 with Evo and some others. They went well.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:16 pm

is Catibeth your real name?
Back to top Go down
Quoki
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:43 pm

I did an AC with Kyler
Back to top Go down
rhokk
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
rhokk

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 pm

^ P2  Smile
Back to top Go down
Quoki
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:11 am

I did a fractal with Zander, Skittles, Rhokk
Back to top Go down
Quoki
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:24 am

Mistress Misty wrote:
 ya
Back to top Go down
Quoki
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 1:22 am

I did HoW with Chucks and people
Back to top Go down
Quoki
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 3:23 am

I did CoE 1-3 with Kyler, Taylor, Xandur
Back to top Go down
Tyrfing
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 4:38 am

I've run several dungeons with her tonight, and they've all gone pretty smoothly. She has played on a guardian, warrior, and engineer. Knows her classes well, and more importantly, she works well with the group. Laid back personality, and good sense of humor. She's definitely a good fit for ToA.

- Xandur
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Quoki wrote:
Mistress Misty wrote:
 ya
lush
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:56 am

Did Aragorn with her tonight.  We had some rough patches but none her fault.  She did well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application   Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quoki(Catibeth)'s Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next