Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application

Go down 
+12
Albus [HRUU]
Perf
Skittles
eVoVe
Sophieface
Benkensven
Mitch
dukesy21
K A I T L Y N N
Chucks
Tyrfing
UndeadWraith.4106
16 posters
AuthorMessage
UndeadWraith.4106
True Noob
True Noob

Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application Empty
PostSubject: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:25 am

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
UndeadWraith.4106 - AEST/GMT+10 - Australia [Melbourne, Victoria]

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
Dr Lady Phd - Guardian - 80 - 100% Map
Dr Lord Phd - Warrior - 80 - 68% Map
Dr Treeman Phd - Necro - 9 - 8% Map

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?
I am Still new to the game, started in Feb 2013. I am still learning how to be a better player and better team mate. I Like receiving feedback about what I did right and what I did wrong and am always willing to better myself. I have clock almost 700 hours on my Guardian it was my first character and first 80. When I started this game I didn't know many people, so was completely new and had no assistance and no one to advise me, so I was very n00b. I now have a 80 Warrior and have been working with a few more experienced players to build and work on it. Both 80s have full 80 exotic gear. Guard also has ascended Amulet and earrings.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
Dragonbrand - Was a Kaineng native, moved over with [CO] was in [RISE] before that.

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
Forsaken world, Maple story as well as Shimlar and other text based MMOs. I do not currently play anything other than GW2

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore
[][][] 3.0
b. Exploration/Cartography
[][] 2.0 ----Importance not high, but I do get a little ocd and like have things completed.
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting
[][][][ 3.5 ----Once again, like max leveling crafts just so they are done, love chatting and TS3ing
d. General casual play
[][][] 3.0
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)
[][][][][ 4.5
f. PvP or WvWvW
[][][][] 4.0 - Mostly WvW, haven't done much PvP but would like to do more.

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
CO is great for WvW which is one of my favorite aspects of this game, but when there is PvE or really any other non-WvW aspect of the game I would like to do, it ios hard to find assistance/people to run dungeons with or just generally have fun.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
Xandur speaks very highly of this guild and was one of the only ones to help my with the non-WvW aspects of the game, as well as assisting me with builds and strategies.
--EDIT--
Mist Y
--EDIT--

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
Yep, love TS3. Open it before my client in most cases.

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
769 hours clocked in the past 3.5 months which equates to approx 7.3hours a day. This also includes down time and my 15 hour WvW reset days that I used to do before I started working during the reset time.

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Nope, but I wish I did.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
Friendly, helpful people that enjoy running group activities. I also enjoy talking on TS3 so like guilds with a decent TS3 presence.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
No I do not, unless this counts as a comment, then in that case yes.
Also I am sure I have missed some things so ask any questions you may have, I am happy to answer.

Last edited by UndeadWraith.4106 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrfing
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 am

non-biased +1 from me -- ok maybe a little bias because he's a friend

friendly, witty, laid-back, and quick learner
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 am

App looks great +1
Back to top Go down
K A I T L Y N N
How do you play without Shadow Form?
K A I T L Y N N

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:00 am

Looks like a decent player +1

/trial
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:09 am

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 am

He has what it takes. I chatted with him on TS last night. Another Aussie which I am sure Dav will love!

+1 /trial
Back to top Go down
Benkensven
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:51 pm

+1 simply for using the [] but i got 2 quesitons

How are you characters geared and what build do they use?
What experience do you have with dungeons?
Back to top Go down
Sophieface
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:45 pm

+1 have done some low level fractals runs with him - he is friendly, quick to learn and chatty on ts also which is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:07 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
UndeadWraith.4106
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:05 am

> Benkensven
My guard has PTV and Knights gear, currently running shouts build with:
0-0-30-20-20
I am currently working on/looking into new build for this character to be a more effective support focus guard.

My Warrior is running full Berserker gear, DPS build with:
20-25-0-10-15
Still new to this character would also like to try some things out with this toon.

I have run a fair few dungeons mostly TA and AC.
Paths completed:
AC 4/4
Arah 3/5 --- Ran and completed path 4 before they made it easier Razz
SE 2/4
TA 4/4
HotW 0/4 --- Only dungeon I have not run.
CoF 3/4
CoE 3/4
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:56 pm

I run the same thing on my guardian. That build is very effective and can be modified for different situations. Versatility is key with the guardian! =D

I've talked with him a bit on TS and he seems like a pretty cool dude. +1 for trial
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:58 pm

+1 From me
Back to top Go down
Benkensven
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:51 am

If you haven't tried it yet you could always check out the 0 0 30 30 10 build, IMO, pure of voice is one of the best traits.. And also frees up a slot for empowering might or a symbol trait if you like hammer and there's no conditions Smile

Also what is your fractal lvl?
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:31 am

what does his fractal lvl matter...

+1
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:23 am

+1 even though he didn't mention me )=
Back to top Go down
Benkensven
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:16 am

I care about his fractal lvl cuz it might mean I got another guildie to do high lvl fractals with and it's usually an indicator if the person knows how to dodge or not.
Back to top Go down
rhokk
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
rhokk

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 pm

Lol, dodging on a Guardian? Who does that?
Back to top Go down
UndeadWraith.4106
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:23 am

Unfortunately my fractal lvl is only 6 (which I got to mostly by joining lvl 10 groups. I am trying to run more though, another reason why I would like to join ToA.
Back to top Go down
Alecu
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:48 pm

+1 from me, app looks nice.
Back to top Go down
matti
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
matti

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:41 am

trial done, invited 17/06
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Removed. kicked due to inactivity.
closing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application   Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr Lady/Lord Phd Application
Page 1 of 1