Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Xandur Kronos

Go down 
+8
Mistress Misty
Mitch
Sophieface
matti
K A I T L Y N N
Filth
Skittles
Tyrfing
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrfing
True Noob
True Noob

Application for Xandur Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:17 am

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
Tyrfing.7865

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
Xandur Kronos - Guardian 80
Athenia Corvinus - Warrior 80
Demetrius Corvinus - Necromancer lowbie
Zeledriel - Mesmer lowbie
Trigg Ironclaw - Engineer lowbie

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?
My guardian is my main. I use him in wvw, pvp, dungeons, and fractals. I'm mostly tank/support with him, but I even farm cof with him specced full glass cannon.

I run dungeons and fractals with my warrior. Mostly I run full zerker, but I can play tanky as well.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
I'm on dragonbrand

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
This is my second mmo. I've also played swtor, but I left that game with no intention of returning.

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore 4
b. Exploration/Cartography 4
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting 4
d. General casual play 3
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) 5
f. PvP or WvWvW 5

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
I just happened to stumble into a fractals group with some of you, and felt like I fit right in - personality wise and skill wise. My other guild is very wvw orriented, so it's nice to get away and do some high level pve content with a group of people I can get along with. I enjoy all aspects of this game.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
As mentioned above, I just randomly grouped with you in a fractals run. Coincidentally, you happened to be a Dragonbrand guild.

The fractals group included: matti.8506, Filth.1803, Mitch Mizerie.8759, and The Fallen Legion.7438

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
Yeah, I'm in teamspeak with you guys right now.

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
Pretty much every day for several hours..

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Nope.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
A few important things to me in a guild are a friendly environment, high skill level, good leadership, respect from top to bottom, and accountability.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
Yeah, I'm gonna watch Game of Thrones and fall asleep now. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:27 am

I've talked with you a little on TS and you seem like a good fit. Your references are good too!

+1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Filth
True Noob
True Noob
Filth

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:35 am

Pretty chill and a good player.

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JitterStep
K A I T L Y N N
How do you play without Shadow Form?
K A I T L Y N N

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 2:49 am

Have spoke with him in Teamspeak and, as mentioned in his app, have done runs with him. Seems like a good fit for ToA.

+1
Back to top Go down
matti
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
matti

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:10 am

He would be eligible for alliance status since he said he'd be repping his wvw guild mainly and join us on pve content, but hopefully we can steal him at some point. Smile

+1
Back to top Go down
Sophieface
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 6:49 am

+1 you sound like a nice guy, hope to meet you soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:26 am

We did a fractals 38 run with him last night. matti picked him up as a pug and he fit in well with our group.
He got on TS and was vocal and followed all of our directions. A good fit.

He said he would be interested in being an alliance member so we chatted on TS while he filled out an app.
I consider the fractals run his trial but then again he is only wanting to play with us for PvE stuff.

+1 for alliance.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 9:07 am

Which WvW guild are you in?
Back to top Go down
Tyrfing
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:21 am

I'm in Cryptic Omen [CO]. We recently transferred over here from Kaineng for several reasons. We are loving the community over here already, to say the least. Kaineng, near the end, turned into a toxic environment, so we decided to leave. We took about 3 weeks to make our decision. Servers we were looking at included SoR, BG, FA, and here. A couple of our officers even transferred out of pocket beforehand - one went to SoR, and the other came here. Ultimately, our guild leader made the decision on his own, but it was heavily supported by the majority of us, after hearing the information each officer had. I'm not sure why I'm rambling on about this so much, but I just want you guys to know that I am very happy in my main guild already, as well as being on this server. I just really feel like you guys are a good fit for me too, even if only as an alliance rank. I enjoyed hanging out in teamspeak with you last night.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:44 pm

Sounds good - I'm somewhat familiar with CO.
+1
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:48 pm

/invite
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:08 pm

strong app! already done his trial run it sounds like. has a good understanding of larger guilds and organizational structure

/yes
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:12 pm

looks gd to me +1 here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mekkanic

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 8:35 pm

+1

Tell Mayoken and [CO] I said what's up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Xandur Kronos   Application for Xandur Kronos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Xandur Kronos
Page 1 of 1