Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for anamatronix

Go down 
+6
Skittles
Perf
Rider
Mistress Misty
dukesy21
anamatronix
10 posters
AuthorMessage
anamatronix
True Noob
True Noob
anamatronix

Application for anamatronix Empty
PostSubject: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:24 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone

My account name is anamatronix.2734, 26 years old, Sweden/GMT+2 (Not Swedish though, Australian)

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.

Anamatronix, Mesmer, 80 (Primary)
Devoida, Ranger, 80
Alexitronix, Guard, 35
misc lower levels not seriously playing.

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?

I have only played my mesmer in end-level dungeons. Generally run a shatter build for group buffing and upfront crit damage and aoe. Full exotics (CoE and Arah armours), one ascended necklace. Depending on the group I usually go between aoe damage and support buffs, or a more CC leaning build.
Ranger is geared with exotics, I have a condition/buffing build for dungeons... if anyone ever wanted to take her over my mesmer (ie never!).

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?

Dragonbrand, no plans to change.

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

Years ago played Lineage 2. More recently, I played lord of the rings online but haven't played it much in the last year. When I did play I was one of the best geared and successful raid healer (minstrel) on my server, but the game makes me sad with the changes now Sad

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore 3
b. Exploration/Cartography 4
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting 3
d. General casual play 3
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) 5
f. PvP or WvWvW 4

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

Just looking for a guild to run endgame dungeons, bit of pvp (wvw and spvp), and ToA was recommended to me.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

Some Irish fecker (Dukesy) was like hey, check out ToA. So I am!

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

yep.

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

Probably a couple of hours every night, usually a bit more on weekends. Sometimes I am busy with work or travelling ... or drinking.

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)

nope.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

You want me to be explicit? Ok... Warm bodies mostly. It's cold and there are wolves when you're all alone.

Generally a nice vibe, not overly pandering. I welcome constructive criticism and advice, and discussion about class builds etc.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

Sometimes I have night terrors about spiders, but I'm not arachnophobic. Weird, huh.
Back to top Go down
dukesy21
How do you play without Shadow Form?

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:38 pm

+1 from me
gr8 player,gr8 attitude,gr8 sense of humor will fit nicely into toa
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:51 pm

if dukesy says you're good you're probably good so +1
Back to top Go down
Rider
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Rider

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:28 pm

+1 from me
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:21 pm

+1 looks like a strong app
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:55 pm

Good reference +1

And I hear you on the spiders thing. icky creatures.
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Looks good, +1
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:23 pm

Application for anamatronix IMAG0227
Mizzle Twizelton says +1 too
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:28 pm

+1 for the good reference but I want you to know that we will expect you to become more diverse over time.
Back to top Go down
anamatronix
True Noob
True Noob
anamatronix

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Mitch wrote:
+1 for the good reference but I want you to know that we will expect you to become more diverse over time.

Yep no problem. Part of the reason for joining an active guild really. I can pug all day as a mesmer, but I'd rather work on different builds and classes in dungeons than grind all day in CoF. Be nice to experiment without bringing the fiery ire of speed runners down upon me... Also my asura guardian is wicked adorable so I'd like to play her more.

Also neato spider, is it a tarantula?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:10 pm

=D yes it is! A baby Brazilian White Knee Tarantula to be exact; I'm glad you don't hate him. Consider my +1 fully affirmed.
Back to top Go down
anamatronix
True Noob
True Noob
anamatronix

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 2:57 pm

Mistress Misty wrote:
=D yes it is! A baby Brazilian White Knee Tarantula to be exact; I'm glad you don't hate him. Consider my +1 fully affirmed.

Haha, I'm not sure where his face is but I'm sure it's cute... like I said, it's only when I'm asleep I freak out >.> Can't be Australian and be afraid of spiders! Because they're everywheeeeere....
Back to top Go down
Xiao
True Noob
True Noob
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Quote :
Haha, I'm not sure where his face is but I'm sure it's cute... like I said, it's only when I'm asleep I freak out >.> Can't be Australian and be afraid of spiders! Because they're everywheeeeere....

I know an Ausi thats afraid of spiders.. He freaks even at pictures.. He must be a fake Ausi D:
Back to top Go down
anamatronix
True Noob
True Noob
anamatronix

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:57 pm

Xiao wrote:
I know an Ausi thats afraid of spiders.. He freaks even at pictures.. He must be a fake Ausi D:

How does he liiiive? I can't count the number of times we chased huntsmans as big as your hand out of our apartment... plus all the white-tips, red-backs, and funnel webs outside.
Back to top Go down
Xiao
True Noob
True Noob
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:02 pm

anamatronix wrote:

How does he liiiive? I can't count the number of times we chased huntsmans as big as your hand out of our apartment... plus all the white-tips, red-backs, and funnel webs outside.

I have no idea.. He must have a spider free house of magic.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:19 pm

ahaha well the front end is the one with the arms (AKA pedipalps)!
Back to top Go down
dukesy21

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:28 pm

all i know is that sipder nds a gd waxing
let me know i know a place u`ll get a gd deal on back,sack and crack Razz
Back to top Go down
Rider
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Rider

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Accepted to probation on 4/27

Post any runs here...who you went with, how it went, how hot evo is, etc.
Back to top Go down
anamatronix
True Noob
True Noob
anamatronix

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:30 am

So I post any runs?

Done quite a few, CoE, CoF, SE mainly I think (let's not mention AC, shall we Dukesy...)

I think I've gotten familiar with a lot of the guild members, chatted in TS etc. Tried to earn brownie points with the lure of blueprints...
Back to top Go down
matti
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
matti

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:18 am

promoted to full member, closing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for anamatronix   Application for anamatronix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for anamatronix
Page 1 of 1