Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ToA - My (Didrik's) Application

Go down 
+3
Manic
Mitch
Didrik D
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Didrik D
True Noob
True Noob

ToA - My (Didrik's) Application Empty
PostSubject: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:07 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
My account name is olleandersson.9408, i'm a 21 year old guy who lives in Manchester, England. Time zone is GMT!

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
First of all, my main character - Didrik D, level 80 obviously, and it's a guardian. I'm also running a mesmer (Phanta Image) and an elementalist (Vythicca), both level 80. Planning on getting my 39 engineer up to 80 aswell.

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?
How am i geared - i have full 80 exotics on all my 80's. My guardian is running with 3 different sets - A berserker set, a p/t/v set and a rabid set.
I'm pretty much a teamplayer, i rather see my team being able to stay alive than huge numbers popping up - with that being said, i'm a supportive type of player! but of course, it's fun to be a damage dealer aswell. The guardian is a really underestimated burst/dps class if you ask me.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
Wait.. what? Are there other servers than Dragonbrand?! NO!

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
I played guild wars 1 for a couple of years and also a game called 'KalOnline', that was my first MMO.

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
1. Story/Lore
2. Exploration/Cartography
4. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting
3. General casual play
6. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)
5. PvP or WvWvW

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
I've heard some good things about you, and i'm tired of all inactive guilds where nobody wants to even run a dungeon.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
A friend of mine told me about you, Chillbais. I'm not quite sure if he's in your guild though.. haha!

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
Yes, i do have Teamspeak. My headset is a mess, i can hear ppl but they can't hear me for 80% of the time.. I'm getting a new one once i get paid this month!

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
Do i have to tell you..? I feel like.. such a.. such a.. nerd! I'm online pretty much whole days, i work with computers.. So i'm able to play from work aswell!

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Yes sir! My name was I Azzazzin I (worst name out there? probably). I wasn't a guild type of guy back then, had a real small one with a few friends from real life.

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
The chat. I want an active chatbox!!! Couple of activities every now and then wouldn't hurt either, dungeon runs etc.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
Other than i like to pee in the shower? don't think so! No, but i'm a cool dude who always wants to help other players improve their gamestyle instead of being a dick. I'm tired of all kids. That's about it haha!
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Solid app. +1
Back to top Go down
Manic
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Which would you say is your favourite Dungeon or Fractal?

If you could add anything to this area what would it be?
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:12 pm

/trial
Back to top Go down
Perf
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Perf

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 am

great app, I like your personality! chatty and friendly ^^
Back to top Go down
Didrik D
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 7:32 am

Manic wrote:
Which would you say is your favourite Dungeon or Fractal?

If you could add anything to this area what would it be?

My favourite dungeon has to be Arah, no doubt! I hate Fractals to be honest, but i'm still doing it daily for some odd reason.. haha!
Arah is pretty much perfect if you ask me, i love the difficulty. They could add some new ''dungeons'' to fractals, hopefully it will come with the march/april update!
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:38 pm

Didrik D wrote:
I hate Fractals to be honest

+1
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:27 pm

+1

Albus [HRUU] wrote:
Didrik D wrote:
I hate Fractals to be honest

+1
You only hate it koz people are too lame to do low levels!
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 6:20 pm

I think I saw you in LA today with a commander hat.
You PM'ed me yesterday as well and I spoke to Evo about setting up a trial run for you. I am sure it will happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 am

closing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ToA - My (Didrik's) Application   ToA - My (Didrik's) Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ToA - My (Didrik's) Application
Page 1 of 1