Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mekkanic's App

Go down 
+6
eVoVe
Kaiko
Mistress Misty
Turc
Sophie Gifu
mekkanic
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mekkanic
How do you play without Shadow Form?

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
mekkanic.4759. I'm 36. I'm in U.S. Central time zone.

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
Jeanor Prismatic- lvl80 guardian
Sherice Sear - lvl80 thief
Varr Charr Twenty – lvl80 warrior
Kasia Zensu – lvl80 mesmer
Mr. Spinal Shivers – lvl80 necro

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?
All of my characters have at least one full set of exotic armor/jewelry/weapons.

The one I use for dungeon runs/WvW with the most is my mesmer. She is geared with berserker armor/trinklets with Superior Rune of Centaurs. I have her traited 30/20/0/20/0. I like to use mantras with her and keep my distance, so I use Greatsword/Staff. Whenever I recharge mantras I try to move close to my party so they can benefit from heals.

My warrior I use mostly to farm for materials and craft and I do a little WvW with him. He is my gold maker. He is geared with a mix of berserker/soldier armor with knights trinkets socketed with exquisite ruby orbs. He is traited 10/0/30/0/30. I use greatsword/hammer. I have a second set of condition damage gear that I used with him quite a bit before they nerfed omnomberry ghosts.

My guardian is my second go-to character for WvW. She is specced to maintain boons with a secondary focus on heals. She is geared with a mix of clerics/soldiers gear with cleric jewlry and weapons. I like using all the weapon sets with her, but it really depends on what role I’ll be playing. I always keep my GS as my main hand weapon. I like to provide Protection upkeep for the party in fights, so I will use either mace/shield or sword/shield on off-hand. If I’m running with a large group, I usually use Staff on my off-hand.
My thief and my necro I don’t play that much. Thief is full berserkers and necro is full condition damage. Funny that my thief was the first character I rolled.

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
I am currently on Anvil Rock. I do intend to change servers if I’m accepted.

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
GW1 is the only MMO that I have played in the past. I don’t play it anymore.

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
1. Story/Lore
2. Exploration/Cartography
3. General casual play
4. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting
5. PvP or WvWvW (specifically WvW)
6. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
I really enjoyed the guild in GW1. I hope to have a similar experience with a new game within ToA. I want to learn from you all and share knowledge about game mechanics.

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
I first heard of ToA when I was with an alliance guild they were in. I have played GW1 with Evo/Frosty/Markus/Mitch/Grapes while I was in ToA etc.....etc....

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
Yes

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
I average about 5-6 hours a day. Saturdays and Sundays I play a little more.

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Yes I did. I was in [ECTO] guild with [YUM] alliance and then I requested to get transferred over to [ToA].
Crushing Blow - Warrior
Pure Genocide - Necro
Mind Games Yo – Mesmer
Summoner Venice- Ritualist
Please Don’t Aggro – Monk
Sith Lord Volkus – Dervish
Ninja Gaiden Solid – Sin
Rin Naya - Ele

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
I think the most important thing is to have fun with the people in your guild. Second is contributing to the guild. Third is to improve ones skill in the game and study character development/strategies.

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application. Hope to hear from you all soon.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Gifu

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:08 pm

+1, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Turc
True Noob
True Noob

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:30 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:49 am

A POWERFUL APP
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
True Noob
True Noob
Kaiko

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 10:58 am

Seems like a pretty well developed account and app.

+1
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:32 pm

good app. +1
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:58 pm

I remember you from GW1 pretty well. Good app.
+1
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Pssh you didn't need to apply in my book. Nice to see you again. Smile

+1 no trial
Back to top Go down
mekkanic

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:56 am

Thanks everyone Very Happy. I guess someone can send me an invite to the guild. After I get the invite, I'll accept and then transfer to Dragonbrand.

Sound ok?
Back to top Go down
woo tang clan
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:25 pm

i remember you from gw1, very reliable player in doa. always had lots of chars ready to play
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:53 pm

invited 3-6-13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mekkanic's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mekkanic's App   Mekkanic's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mekkanic's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Application Archive-
Jump to: