Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic

Go down 
+6
Aku Punksha
Xiao
Epilady
Manic
Bleaux
matti
10 posters
AuthorMessage
matti
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
matti

Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic Empty
PostSubject: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:38 pm

Because of the new content (Guild missions etc..) the focus for weekend events is being shifted towards that instead of the so called 'Dungeon days'. So in order to help everyone finish their Dungeon Master title we will use a different method than the 'Path less traveled' event.

In this sticky you will leave a reply and list the paths you still need to finish, be that explorable or story mode. This way we have a better overview and can plan runs so people are not forced to be online that one day every few weeks.

After you have completed a path you will need to obviously edit and update your post to make it a little easier for officers. When achieving Dungeon Master, your post will be removed.

We realize that the majority of you are in need of Arah paths and for those we will need you to be a bit more flexible due to the fact that some paths require a more organized teambuild and one dps check (gear/traits). They have removed the 4-1 method from Dwayna on path 4 it seems so with the new updated regen rate she has, the fight is like it should have always been but still requires dps and you being able to follow detailed instructions. The priority for Arah paths will go to people that are only in need of those for finishing Dungeon Master or are very close to only needing those.

We will try to set dates to match up as many people needing the same path to avoid having to repeat it and fill up with people that have already completed that path.

Last edited by matti on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bleaux
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:31 pm

I need:

Arah path 1,2,3, and 4
SE story mode

So close!!!!

Last edited by Bleaux on Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Manic
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 am

If you ever see a guy called Manic online I have Fang as the last name for all of my characters I will organise TA runs if you need them just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Epilady
True Noob
True Noob
Epilady

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:50 pm

My knowledge of the paths of the dungeons is practically nil so, I'll say I need the paths of the dungeons less traveled.

Arah -  (P4) Finished today with the help of Kotaff, Lee and Eevali...and now have my dungeon master.  Thanks TOA peeps!

Bucket list done:  TA FU (no, really...i mean it!), Honor of the Waves (thanks Matti and crew!), P2 SE...yay and TYVM! Arah P3 -(thanks for TaylorCyk, Manic and crew!); Arah P1 (thanks Liz!).

Note to moderator: you can now delete this, but wanted to get my thank yous in Very Happy

Last edited by Epilady on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiao
True Noob
True Noob
Xiao

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:15 pm

CoE - SM

CoF - Path 3

CM - Paths 2 & 3

Arah - 1, 3 & 4

Path 4 makes me sad..

Last edited by Xiao on Sun May 05, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aku Punksha
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:22 pm

yay - first post since my GW1 days.

I still need HotW path 3 and Arah P1 and P2 for the title. I am only doing the DM title on my non-guild account though as the guild account is miles away and hasn't done any stories. Happy for all the help I can get. I am only available though on my Saturday and Sunday mornings which are US Friday and Saturday nights Smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase M
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Arah path 4.

You know you wanna!
Back to top Go down
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:14 pm

Chase M wrote:
Arah path 4.

You know you wanna!
Ill do it with you this weekend if you're on. Or sometime at night when I have some time. Hit me up.
Back to top Go down
CosmicSyzygy
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
CosmicSyzygy

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Arah p1, p2 & p4
Back to top Go down
Aku Punksha
True Noob
True Noob

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:52 pm

Well I finished HotW P3 (after 5 months sitting with 2 paths to go) so that just leaves everyone's favourite - Arah P1 Smile
Back to top Go down
woo tang clan
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:02 pm

I'd be interested in doing Arah P1, P2, P4 too.

@Liz - I'll get back to you on Sunday but it should be nbd.

Last edited by woo tang clan on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draezha
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Draezha

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 5:16 pm

I will form a group this weekend for Arah 1,2,3, & 4 (full clear) After Guild Missions on Sunday. Can make sure we clean up some of these missing paths.

~go hard or go home, xoxo

*edit*
So far I've got:
-Myself
-Aku (maybe only one path)
-Brett
-Cosmic
-Theo (needs all paths, promised if help him this weekend)

RSVP if you're on this list and let me know if you are down for the time and place and what paths you'll stay for, since obviously not everyone needs all paths.
Back to top Go down
CosmicSyzygy
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
CosmicSyzygy

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:40 pm

don't know if i will be able to make it after Guild Missions, since i'm usually making dinner at that time. any other time ppl are up for Arah, just let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic   Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Master - Missing path request topic
Page 1 of 1