Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big changes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:14 pm

from today's update:

Quote :
Mesmer Portals can no longer be interacted with when there is an obstruction between them and the player.

clarification from Jon Peters:

Quote :
The description of this update was pretty unclear, so let me clarify. The change to portal made it so that you can't interact with a portal that is on the other side of a wall from you, but that a portal whose entrance and exit are on opposite sides of a wall will still function.

also...

Quote :
Fixed an issue that allowed NPCs with Righteous Indignation to still take condition damage.
and...

Quote :
Changed the orange swords combat marker to show only if more than 25 people are in combat in the area.

should shake things up a bit!
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm

So really all they've done is nerf portalling through doors/walls to get through the wall when you shouldn't be able to, not limit portal bombs?

And I still think the 25 orange sword cap is too high. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 12:50 am

ya when i first read it, i thought the portal change meant an obstruction between the start and end point, but its actually talking about like if you but it right against the edge of a tower or smth

some of the food and consummable stuff was getting out of control so im glad most of that has been fixed
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
True Noob
True Noob
Kaiko

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Go go secret ninja ToA team :3
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 5:45 pm

Quote :
Go go secret ninja ToA team :3
That means I have to get ToA members on to ninja. ;p I totally want that.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:06 pm

This could be good and bad.

Good in the sense that small encounters wont light up on the map, allowing for some super secret covert operations.

Bad in the sense that this might become the standard and the map will be filled with nothing but 5-10 man ninja/ganking teams. The smaller fights could be fun but will end up hiding everything from the commanders making it harder to stay coordinated and it will hinder productivity.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I would completely be for it if I thought that it would break down the current big zergs into small teams, but I don't think that will be the case. I think you'll just be seeing the same sized zergs with less warning than before.
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:40 pm

24 man zerg says hi
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
True Noob
True Noob
Kaiko

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:38 pm

Mitch wrote:

Bad in the sense that this might become the standard and the map will be filled with nothing but 5-10 man ninja/ganking teams. The smaller fights could be fun but will end up hiding everything from the commanders making it harder to stay coordinated and it will hinder productivity.

I agree entirely. I guess I'll have to learn to scout for the commanders then :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Big changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big changes   Big changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Big changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: WvW-
Jump to: