Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volo Duh Hello

Go down 
+14
Dar
Masmar
Latham
woo tang clan
eVoVe
Albus [HRUU]
Frosty
xkl
Mitch
Rider
Rupert
Chucks
Kaiko
Volo [HRUU]
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Volo [HRUU]
True Noob
True Noob

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
Ho Nutha Levul, 22, EST

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
Ho Nutha Levul, Thief 80
Ho Nu Levul, Nec 80

3.) Tell us about how you play your primary profession(s). How are you geared? what role do you play in a team?
Thief, max gear,

4.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
Magrubma!!!! no

5.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
GW

6.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore 1
b. Exploration/Cartography 1
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting 2
d. General casual play 1
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) 2
f. PvP or WvWvW 10

7.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
Talk to old friends

8.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
Derpko
Riot
Rupert
XKL
Alby

9.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
yus

10.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
10+

11.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Volo Geddam hruu

12.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
social aspect

13.) Any additional comments you would like to add.
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
True Noob
True Noob
Kaiko

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Duh Hola! Duh who are you?

-1 cuz he got my name wrong, otherwise I'd +1 because he is a strong player.

Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Volo would be a good addition to the guild but is limited to alliance as he is going to stay on Maguuma.

+1 for Alliance (no trial necessary)
Back to top Go down
Rupert
True Noob
True Noob
Rupert

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 pm

WORST APP IN HISTORY!!!

+1 anyway.. maguuma scrub
Back to top Go down
Kaiko
True Noob
True Noob
Kaiko

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:06 pm

He plans on figuring out who he takes out in WvW it's a trick! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rider
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Rider

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:25 pm

I know 2 things...this app's favorite part about this game is wvw, and he has no intention whatsoever about switching servers.

This means, and is even hinted towards by volo, that he will bring nothing to the guild except another voice in guild chat...

I'm sure Volo's a great player, but I don't see the benefit of having him in ToA.

Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Alliance members have intentions of actually playing with us or repping for us. Volo indicates that he will most likely not do this.

agreed with Rider.

ToA guild chat is not to be used as an alliance chat channel. I am sure volo is a nice person but communication with old HRUU friends can be done via pm.
You are even welcome to hop in our Teamspeak and chat with them as well as long as you do not disrupt runs or become a disturbance.
Back to top Go down
xkl
True Noob
True Noob

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:03 pm

+1 for strong and active player.
Although he mainly plays WvW, he has come on ToA dungeon runs as well.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm okay with seeing where Magoonies are trying to butt in on the actual WvW action. Tell your servermates to quit riding coattails and actually make their own moves for once.

+1 for alliance.
Back to top Go down
Albus [HRUU]
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Albus [HRUU]

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 pm

this thread is relevant to my interests.

+1
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:31 pm

looks like I have to be a tie breaker. My vote is for sale.
Back to top Go down
woo tang clan
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Isn't volo the dude with the creepy voice?
Back to top Go down
Latham
True Noob
True Noob

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 pm

woo tang clan wrote:

idk didnt seem that creepy when I heard him^
Back to top Go down
Masmar
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Latham wrote:
woo tang clan wrote:

idk didnt seem that creepy when I heard him^

your voice is creey so you wouldnt know :>
Back to top Go down
woo tang clan
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 am

I remember someone in HRUU that said yea bro every other word, completely creepy.

P.S. mas your facebook photo's are adorable Wink or is that chucks i am thinking of
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 am

Is Brett trying for Creeper of the Year?
Back to top Go down
Dar
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:34 am

Rider wrote:
I know 2 things...this app's favorite part about this game is wvw, and he has no intention whatsoever about switching servers.

This means, and is even hinted towards by volo, that he will bring nothing to the guild except another voice in guild chat...

I'm sure Volo's a great player, but I don't see the benefit of having him in ToA.

Mitch wrote:
Alliance members have intentions of actually playing with us or repping for us. Volo indicates that he will most likely not do this.

agreed with Rider.

ToA guild chat is not to be used as an alliance chat channel. I am sure volo is a nice person but communication with old HRUU friends can be done via pm.
You are even welcome to hop in our Teamspeak and chat with them as well as long as you do not disrupt runs or become a disturbance.

^All of that. I did a run with him earlier today, and even tho he seems like a great guy, I still have to give them a -1.

Last edited by Dar on Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:36 am

On topic: Like Xkl said, Volo is a decent player and was good for the finding a 5th when no one else would come on the run.

Brett: Super creepy. Tone it down a bit champ.

Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 2:10 am

Chucks wrote:
...good for the finding a 5th.

We don't need 5ths. We need 7 firsts that fight over the 5th spot. Volvo may be a good guy but the app is rushed, he doesn't seem committed, and I don't see our benefiting from him due to WvW. I'm sorry Volo but my vote is no.

Back to top Go down
Volo [HRUU]
True Noob
True Noob

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:45 am

woo tang clan wrote:
I remember someone in HRUU that said yea bro every other word, completely creepy.

P.S. mas your facebook photo's are adorable Wink or is that chucks i am thinking of

Thats Fawx.

Rider wrote:

I dont know what to say to this. If ToA feels so strongly on keeping their roster squeaky clean, than there is nothing i can say on the forums that will convince you otherwise.

I have no intention of switching server cuze fighting DB is a lot more fun than being with DB.

I dont type much as you can see from my app.

Mitch wrote:

agreed with Rider.

I will play with ToA but repping ToA during runs is pointless because there the influence collected from the run will go to Mag ToA and it wont really benefit anyone.

As much as communication with old HRUU friends seems to be the idea solution for you, there are so many players from GW1 i knew that migrated to ToA and didnt even know they played GW2. Just the other day i found Manic, Chucks, Rupert and I hope to find more long lost friends.

eVoVe wrote:
looks like I have to be a tie breaker. My vote is for sale.

eVoVe... why didnt you tell me this earlier... it would have saved me from having to type so much.

Let the Bidding Begin!!

5g for Guild invite as Alliance Member with the condition you dont kick me for not repping ToA enough
10g for Guild invite with Personal Tag: Maguuma Hero!! with the condition you dont kick me for not repping ToA enough and that you give me the penis like icon.Volo Duh Hello Guild_12
oh also the rights to queue and use upgrades

afro
Back to top Go down
woo tang clan
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:44 am

+1 for the penis tag and volo
Back to top Go down
Ruthless
True Noob
True Noob
Ruthless

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 pm

i was told to +1 this, even though he didnt mention me in his application(fucking rude)

+1
Back to top Go down
Wookie
True Noob
True Noob
Wookie

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:25 pm

I've known volo since way back in gw1 days. He's a strong player and a pretty laid back guy at the same time.

+1 for alliance member.
Back to top Go down
Volo [HRUU]
True Noob
True Noob

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:53 pm

Ruthless wrote:
i was told to +1 this, even though he didnt mention me in his application(fucking rude)

+1

Q.Q sorry i didnt know u were in ToA
Back to top Go down
Ruthless
True Noob
True Noob
Ruthless

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Volo [HRUU] wrote:
Ruthless wrote:

+1

Q.Q sorry i didnt know u were in ToA

according to evo im not /cry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Volo Duh Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volo Duh Hello   Volo Duh Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volo Duh Hello
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Application Archive-