Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghostiie's App

Go down 
+2
Purge
Ghostie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostie
True Noob
True Noob

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:11 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, your age, Global Location/Time Zone
Ghostie.7413

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
Ghostie: Theif - 80
Max cooking, Leveling Weaponsmith
Illusionary Ghostie: Mesmer - 38

And other random unplayed alts

3.) What server are you currently on? if not on Dragonbrand do you intend on changing?
Currently on Sea of Sorrows, and yes I would switch if need be, not a big deal.

4.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?
I've played a long list of MMOs: WoW, Planetside, Guild Wars 1, League of Legends (if you'd call that an MMO), and various others. Those are just the big ones. I don't play any others anymore.

5.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore - 2
b. Exploration/Cartography - 3
c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting - 3
d. General casual play - 4
e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) - 5
f. PvP or WvWvW - 5

6.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.
The reason I haven't gotten super into GW2 is the lack of a solid group, I've just been looking for active groups for a while now. My current guild was alright, then the leaders and officers left and it's gone to shit. ToA, from what I've heard, is very active and a blast to play with; that's the type of thing that I really enjoy.

7.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).
Renzo

8.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?
Yes

9.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?
Currently, I just mess around in dungeons for an hour or 2, with a group that would do things.. 2-5 depending on the day.

10.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
Yeah, Guild I can't remember, I came back for gw2 items after a year long break from gw2. My main was Rza Star and Rza of the wilds(I think)

11.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
Community. I love a guild that talks, becomes a good group of friends. They don't have to be the best (not a bad thing Razz) as long was we all get along and have fun with what we're doing.

12.) Any additional comments you would like to add
Just great to have the opportunity to join a well known guild like this, thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Purge
True Noob
True Noob

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Great guy, fun to play with and fast learner. +1
Back to top Go down
Chucks
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Ghostie wrote:

2.) Please list the your characters' names, class, and levels.
Ghostie: Theif - 80
Max cooking, Leveling Weaponsmith
Illusionary Ghostie: Mesmer - 38

And other random unplayed alts

This is kinda scary but...

Knowing Renzo certainly helps but there has to be more character development then just thief. I would vote for trial provided that a condition exists where you have a second character to level 80 within a time period.

Back to top Go down
Purge
True Noob
True Noob

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 pm

^I agree with Chucks on more development on characters for sure^
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 6:36 pm

this app slipped in just b4 we posted the new requirement to have at least 2 lvl 80's. assuming you have intentions of developing more characters, /trial
Back to top Go down
Ghostie
True Noob
True Noob

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:26 am

I understand. Like I said, I haven't put tons of time into leveling another character because to be honest, I don't put tons of time into a game that I don't have a core group to play with. My group that I was going to play with kind of fell apart so I've been kind of wandering between a few games until I find a group to run around with. I game for community and fun more than "zomg epics"
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 am

If you do a lot of dungeons and switch to your low level at the end of each path (this is great in TA), you'll level up your mesmer in no time at all. It doesn't have to be a grind, and you don't have to spend anything on crafting. So long as you play as much as you say, and those times coincide with when Manic's online, you'll hit level 80 in a week.
Back to top Go down
Sophie Gifu
How do you play without Shadow Form?
How do you play without Shadow Form?

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:08 pm

[quote="Chucks"]
Ghostie wrote:

I would vote for trial provided that a condition exists where you have a second character to level 80 within a time period.

Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 3:00 pm

I've had this one on f-list for about 2 weeks now. I have yet to see him online. Keep in mind that i was off work for a week and on gw most of that time.

closing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghostiie's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostiie's App   Ghostiie's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostiie's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Application Archive-
Jump to: