Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcake's App

Go down 
+4
Sophie Gifu
Mistress Misty
Nente/Wes
Cupcake
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupcake
True Noob
True Noob

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:05 am

1.) My account name is Panini.4028, I'm currently 24 years old, and I live in The States. GMT-6

2.) The Last Cupcake, Currently 66 Ranger.

3.) Dragonbrand.

4.) You name it, I've played it... Not currently playing any others.

5.)
5 - Story/Lore
4 - Exploration/Cartography
3 - Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting
2 - General casual play
1 - High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)
6 - PvP or WvWvW

6.) You all seem like a friendly and well established guild that isn't going to just up and leave.

7.) GW2recruiting.com

8.) Yes. I have both Teamspeak, and a headset.

9.) A few hours everyday, Either in the morning or evening.

10.) I did, but it's really nothing worth mentioning.

11.) Friendly, and helpful atmosphere.

12.) I enjoy waffles, and cats... But not together.
Back to top Go down
Nente/Wes
How do you play without Shadow Form?

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 4:14 am

Looks very rushed for an application. I'd definitely fill it out more or else I don't think you'd be considered.
The members of ToA want to know that you have a strong desire to join the community that is built in this Guild. Write a good paragraph for each question because this is your first impression and you're going to want to make it count!
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
True Noob
True Noob

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:21 am

Nente/Wes wrote:
Looks very rushed for an application. I'd definitely fill it out more or else I don't think you'd be considered.
The members of ToA want to know that you have a strong desire to join the community that is built in this Guild. Write a good paragraph for each question because this is your first impression and you're going to want to make it count!

I'm sorry you feel that's the case, however I do not really enjoy talking about myself. I feel that my answers were sufficient. I understand that the community wishes people to want to be here, but that should be evident by my application to join. The community can only benefit by the addition of more people.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:55 am

So you played GW1, but not seriously? Would you mind answering question 4 again and just list those games you've played as actively as you currently play this game?
Back to top Go down
Sophie Gifu

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:16 am

I am not convinced by this app. It doesn't give me a clear idea of who you are as player or assurance that you wont join only to leave a few days later. /neutral.
Back to top Go down
Purge
True Noob
True Noob

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 am

Cupcake wrote:

I'm sorry you feel that's the case, however I do not really enjoy talking about myself. I feel that my answers were sufficient. I understand that the community wishes people to want to be here, but that should be evident by my application to join. The community can only benefit by the addition of more people.

Your answers are very simple replies to the questions; however, you did answer them which shows that you would like to be apart of this guild. I would have to disagree though with the statement of a community being able to benefit by the addition of more people. Sure it brings activity, but ToA seeks Quality over Quantity.

When did you start playing GW2? I'm only asking because you mentioned the only profession you have is a lvl 66 Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Cupcake wrote:

6.) You all seem like a friendly and well established guild that isn't going to just up and leave.
You are right we have been around for 6+ years all playing the same game with each other. Most of us have not strayed away from each other for more than a few months. ToA has stability and longevity in abundance. We are interested in people that sorta feel the same and are looking for a place to call home for a very long time.

Cupcake wrote:

4.) You name it, I've played it... Not currently playing any others.

This statement tells me you will be gone in a month or two when the next big game comes out. Even if you do come back, it will only be short bursts of activity.

sorry /no
Back to top Go down
Drake
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Drake

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:19 pm

No for the following reasons:
-You don't have a level 80.
-You don't seem interested in high end PvE, which the guild does a lot of.

I also agree with Mitch.
Back to top Go down
Cupcake
True Noob
True Noob

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:57 pm

It seems that I've come across the wrong way... I apologize for that.

The reason you think I game hop is because I'm nearly always playing the games alone, and playing an MMO alone is... Lonely.

I've been playing GW2 for months, but I've been alone the whole time. I often stand around doing nothing because I have no one to talk to, or play with. I'm trying to find a home because I really love this game, and want other people to enjoy it with.

You're correct, I do not have an 80, but I couldn't be more interested in end game play. Not having anyone to play with limits the fact that I cannot do these things.

The only other game I've played to this extent would be WoW, and that was years ago.

It does seem however that I have already made a bad impression, and have little to no chance of becoming a member. I apologize for wasting your time, in any event.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Misty
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Cupcake wrote:
I couldn't be more interested in end game play.
So why did you score it 1? Did you not understand the question correctly? Anyway, you'll need at least one level 80 to contribute in anything high end, so if you're serious about taking part in that kind of activity in ANY guild, you'd better get levelling. The fact that you've been playing for months but still don't have a level 80 really doesn't indicate that you're anything more than a casual player.
Back to top Go down
Nente/Wes

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Well whether or not you get into the guild with this particular app or not I think you seem to be a nice enough guy.

Add me to your friends list and I can give you some tips on leveling and general gameplay. I understand not being motivated to play without someone else to play with because I have the same attitude usually.

My account name is Master Archer Nente.9284

If you do continue to develop characters you are allowed/encouraged to apply to ToA again but take what you've learned from the responses to this app into consideration.

Mistress Misty wrote:

So why did you score it 1?.
I think it was a misunderstanding of the question. So the one he put as a 1 was what he was focused on in the game. Where as PvP/WvW is what he is least focused.
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:38 pm

when you get to lvl 80 feel free to re-apply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cupcake's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake's App   Cupcake's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Application Archive-
Jump to: