Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+4
Rupert
Frosty
Rider
TaylorCyk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TaylorCyk
True Noob
True Noob

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:56 am

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, Age, Global Location/Time Zone

MorganFreemansVoice, age 24, US Chicago, IL central time

2.) Please list the your characters' names, their levels and professions.

Cyko Mittens V I I - lvl 80 war
Cyk Es Watch - lvl 80 guard
Construct Cyk - lvl 80 engineer
Cyk Osperic Mirage - lvl 80 mesmer

3.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

GW1, GW2, D2, D3, WoW - currently i only play GW2

4.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)

a. Story/Lore

- normally i would say 4/5 but gw2 is definitely lacking in the fluff department. I hope that with the additions to the game more interesting lore/story plot will arise.

b. Exploration/Cartography

- 2/3, although i enjoy knowing all areas and environment to have a full understanding of the game.

c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting

- 2/3 i've crafted many lvls on my current characters and plan to do the same on others, trading can be quite important at times but i don't focus on it and am normally comfortable with farming whatever I'm focused on.

d. General casual play

- casual play for me would best be described as "high level or challenging areas" which i would rate a (5), this is where I can coordinate with other friends and players using our skills and understandings of the game to complete any challenge presented.

e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons)

-(5) Most favored area of the game is and will always be the most challenging parts of the game.

f. PvP or WvWvW

- I would have to give this a 3 or 4 although currently i do minimal amounts of WvW and have not attempted pvp. I plan to explore these areas of the game when i can get a more suitable computer.

5.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

- I enjoy meeting new skilled players and people, especially veterans of gw1, with which we may form new relationships and continue to evolve with the game.

6.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

- I recently did a trial run in AC as well as a lvl 20 fractal with Evo and others from ToA.

7.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

- Yes

8.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

-Probably a minimum of 2 hours a day. I play nearly everyday of the week.

9.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)

-Character names include: Soulsilent Bane (sin), Lord Drakonis Cyko (war), Phrya Firebend (ele).
I was in many guilds in gw1 including: Nite, dr, DL, ACES, and many splinter guilds.

10.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.

- High level activity. ie; the guild is active in every aspect of the game. Including not only basic knowledge of challenging pve / pvp environments, in addition to the standard character development but also updates/changes, exploits/strategy or anything else which will give us an edge and help us grow with the game. But above all I look forward to new relationships made with gaming guild mates in that we enjoy and share our gaming experiences in GW and beyond Razz.

11.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

Look forward to hearing back from you, Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Rider
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Rider

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:28 am

Wonderful looking app in my opinion. Would like to hear how the "trial" runs were with Evo. If he says that they were good I would put my +1 on pushing straight to probation.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:33 am

Was on the trial AC with Evo. +1 as long as he forgives me squishing like whoa.
Back to top Go down
Rupert
True Noob
True Noob
Rupert

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 am

Trial run sounds like it went good and he seems like a good player
+1
Back to top Go down
Drake
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Drake

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:08 am

+1
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Trials went well. He seems like a cool guy. /accept
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Invited 1-14-13. Probation until 1-28-13.
Back to top Go down
greyhawk
True Noob
True Noob
greyhawk

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 am

played fotm 24 and 25 with his guardian, both runs went well.
Back to top Go down
Skittles
Bridge Troll
Bridge Troll
Skittles

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:36 pm

I have done plenty of runs with Taylor especially in high level fractals and he has always been an asset.
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Probation over /member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1