Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fueled
True Noob
True Noob

Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 Empty
PostSubject: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:37 pm

1.) Please tell us your Account name.####, Age, Global Location/Time Zone

Fueled by Blood.1950
19 years old
I reside in the US in the Central Time Zone.

2.) Please list the your characters' names, their levels and professions.

Fueled by Blood - Necromancer - Level 80 - Cooking & Artificing

I have other characters at low levels that I plan to max out in the future (get to lvl 80, max crafting, etc), but they aren't far along enough to list.

3.) What MMO games have you played in the past? Do you still play them?

Guild Wars (don't play anymore), Aion (don't play anymore), Silkroad (don't play anymore), Rift (beta only, don't play anymore), World of Warcraft (don't play anymore), Cabal (don't play anymore), League of Legends (MOBA, still play)

4.) Please rate each of the following aspects of Guild Wars 2 in order of importance to you. (1=Lowest, 5=Highest)
a. Story/Lore - 2
I pay moderate attention to the story and lore, but don't place much emphasis on playing it.

b. Exploration/Cartography - 4
I spend a lot of time doing Exploring and Cartography. I am attempting to reach 100% world completion.

c. Extracurricular Activities such as crafting, (power) trading, chatting - 3 (overall)
I put a good amount of time into these activities, but not as much as I do into exploring or doing dungeons. I do like to chat, however, with friends and guildies.

d. General casual play - 3
I generally like to do higher level dungeons, areas, and exploring, but I do spend some time playing with friends and guildies doing other activities such as seasonal events.

e. High Level or Challenging areas (most likely with a group, ie: end game content and dungeons) - 5
I put a lot of emphasis on doing dungeons and the higher level area big events (like clearing the god shrines in Orr).

f. PvP or WvWvW - 2
I generally only play WvWvW to get monthly requirements done. I don't PvP too much and only WvWvW otherwise if others I know are interested.

5.) Please explain why you would like to join ToA.

I am currently looking for an active, higher level emphasis PvE guild to play with. I played with ToA in the past, and it still seems like a great guild to be in. I would be interested in completing PvE areas, dungeons, events, goals, etc. with experienced players. I would also be looking to learn more tips and tricks from more veteran players along the way.

6.) How did you hear about ToA? Do you know anyone in ToA? Please list their name(s).

I originally heard about ToA from my cousin, Dallas, who is an officer in ToA. I used to play with many ToA members from Guild Wars, and I have played with some of the current members of ToA in Guild Wars 2. Specifically, I have played with ToA members like Evove and Greyhawk in the past.

7.) Do you have Teamspeak and a headset with microphone?

I have Teamspeak and a headset with a microphone. I have used Teamspeak extensively in the past.

8.) How often do you play Guild Wars 2? Hours per day? Days per week?

I currently try to play most of the day (8-10 hours) most days of the week (generally 7 days a week). When the college semester starts again, however, my time spent playing will drop off, but I will still try to play almost every day.

9.) Did you play Guild Wars 1? (If Yes, please tell us your character names and what guilds you were in.)
I played GW1 and was a member of ToA. My characters were: Fueled By Blood (Necro), Scutum Fidelis (Paragon), Ghost of Misfortune (Derv), A Winged Arrow (Ranger), Assssassssssss Sin (Assassin), Dwaynas Midget (Monk)

10.) Please tell us what is most important to you in a guild. Be specific.
A guild is vital to my experience and prolonged activeness in a game. I enjoy playing with experienced players (and some less experienced too). I enjoy PvE-oriented guilds (since I do not PvP too often) and enjoy guilds that participate in a variety of PvE activities. I also enjoy playing with others who are helpful to learn more about the game.

11.) Any additional comments you would like to add.

Thank you for your time and thanks for letting me apply.
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:43 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:52 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Broken Arietta

Broken Arietta

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:29 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Rider
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Rider

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Bring on the whole Dallas clan!

+1
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Invited 12-26-12. Probation 'till 1-9-13.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 12:55 am

Officers post here!

Run/date/comment/sign:

Fotm(12/29/12): Did dailies with him. Good player.Even tho it was his first time with agony, he was able to follow our instructions and lead on the harder fractals and trickier parts of certain fractals. ~Dar

Fractals 6-9 on 12/28/12: Handled himself well, in both a full guild group and a group with 2 pugs. Seems like a good guy. -Markus

CoF with him on 12/31: Run went smoothly. Seemed to follow along very well. Didn't talk much, but everyone else was pretty chatty so I'm not sure he had much of a chance to Razz ~Rider
Back to top Go down
eVoVe
Admin
eVoVe

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Probation over. Full member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13   Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fueled By Blood's Application - Probation 'till 1-9-13
Page 1 of 1