Tears Of The Ascended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tearsoftheascended.enjin.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yak's Bend is not so far away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Navis
Jungle Troll
Jungle Troll
Navis

Yak's Bend is not so far away Empty
PostSubject: Yak's Bend is not so far away   Yak's Bend is not so far away I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:24 am

Not really an extended leave post, but I figured this would be a good place to clarify my situation.
I am currently a member of both ToA and Servants of Fortuna [SoF], representing SoF most of the time and my account currently is on Yak's Bend, home server for SoF.

SoF was my first guild in GW1, from 2006 to end of 2009 and I have many friends there too. The guild was almost dead but a lot of people have come back for Guildwars 2, and we also have a lot of europeans so I feel it's better for me to play with them right now.

However dungeon instances can be accessed from any server so I can join dungeon runs you form! (I wonder if it works for personal story too.) The guest feature will also be released at some point and will help me group with ToA people. Finally, I will also be hopping on to ToA guild chat to say hi as often as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Needs To Get Off The Forum
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Yak's Bend is not so far away   Yak's Bend is not so far away I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Of course! Now if you were only online when I am . . !
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Yak's Bend is not so far away   Yak's Bend is not so far away I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 3:50 pm

It's just the nature of the beast with GW2 and the multi-guild system, but of course we'll always keep you in mind!
Back to top Go down
Broken Arietta

Broken Arietta

PostSubject: Re: Yak's Bend is not so far away   Yak's Bend is not so far away I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 am

Ryan wrote:
It's just the nature of the beast with GW2 and the multi-guild system, but of course we'll always keep you in mind!

^Dislike the multi guild system :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yak's Bend is not so far away   Yak's Bend is not so far away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yak's Bend is not so far away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of The Ascended :: Extended Leave-
Jump to: